• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Computer pop-up crisis

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
"No,I don't want to win an iphone"

For the last few months every time I log in and surf the net,pop-ups have been slipping into all written text,which is not only annoying when you're simply trying to read the text on the page,but they've slown down my computer.A lot.
I'm confident that it has something to do with ask,yet I'm unsure about how it hapened-it might have been when I accidently made it my homepage(I've changed back to Google since).

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I sounds like malware to me. What kind of virus and/or malware protection are you using?

Just get protection or something. I dunno what my dad does on the computer but it has all these pop-ups, but he bought a Virus detector (or whatever its called) It doesn't happen anymore. You should get it.