• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Concept Team RTM

Jirachidude

collecter and trader
Starting a new team setup, would appreciate it if I could get some feed back and recommendations with items/natures/attacks etc... Thanks in advance

Slaking
Tyranitar
Blissey
Dragonite/Metagross/Salamance
Houndoom
Lapras

Last edited:

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
It's up to you to post your set ideas or your playing style if you can't provide that. Here are my suggestions. Noticed that QuakeSlide hits everything here as well.

Slaking @ Choice Band
Adamant (+Atk/-SAtk)
~ Return
~ Shadow Ball
~ Brick Break
~ Aerial Ace

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Mild (+Atk/-SDef)
~ Dragon Dance
~ Rock Slide
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Beam

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold (+Def/-Atk)
~ Thunder Wave
~ Seismic Toss
~ Softboiled
~ Aromatherapy

Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant (+Atk/-SAtk)
~ Agility
~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ Explosion

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Quiet (+SAtk/-Atk)
~ Substitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Dragon Claw
~ Flamethrower

Houndoom @ Leftovers
Modest (+SAtk/-Atk)
~ Crunch
~ Flamethrower
~ Will O Wisp
~ Torment

KingWiggins

Looks like CMD covered everything, but maybe just don't use 5 pokemon using leftovers maybe.

wereboar

BE AFRAID!
It's up to you to post your set ideas or your playing style if you can't provide that. Here are my suggestions. Noticed that QuakeSlide hits everything here as well.

Slaking @ Choice Band
Adamant (+Atk/-SAtk)
~ Return
~ Shadow Ball
~ Brick Break
~ Aerial Ace

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Mild (+Atk/-SDef)
~ Dragon Dance
~ Rock Slide
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Beam

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold (+Def/-Atk)
~ Thunder Wave
~ Seismic Toss
~ Softboiled
~ Aromatherapy

Metagross @ Leftovers
Adamant (+Atk/-SAtk)
~ Agility
~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ Explosion

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Quiet (+SAtk/-Atk)
~ Substitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Dragon Claw
~ Flamethrower

Houndoom @ Leftovers
Modest (+SAtk/-Atk)
~ Crunch
~ Flamethrower
~ Will O Wisp
~ Torment

In game teams don't usually have natures or items thats more competitive.

M4zz

Banned
Starting a new team setup, would appreciate it if I could get some feed back and recommendations with items/natures/attacks etc... Thanks in advance

Slaking
Tyranitar
Blissey
Dragonite/Metagross/Salamance
Houndoom
Lapras

Read the damn rules.

First, post your team in the correct form. This subsection doesn't need another half-intelligent moron like yourself posting this utter crap. The form is as follows:

Pokemon
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

And seriously, what game is this for? Is it a frontier/tower team? Dear god, I hate having to moderate this forum with nothing effective actually happening. I'll give this team a proper rate when you decide to quit being a moron and give me something to work off of.

KingWiggins

And seriously, what game is this for? Is it a frontier/tower team? Dear god, I hate having to moderate this forum with nothing effective actually happening. I'll give this team a proper rate when you decide to quit being a moron and give me something to work off of.

Please, he's knew. Let him go. We all make mistakes, and just made one now.
Hopefully he takes your suggestions, though.