• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Conclusion! Incineroar VS Torracat!! (1086)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1086.jpg

Conclusion! Incineroar VS Torracat!!

The battle between Ash and Kukui rages on. With Ash using his untested Ultra Beast Naganadel, things can get very tough but the battle truly heats up when it features Incineroar versus Torracat once again. With these two having a rivalry, the battle gets incredibly heated. Which of the Pokémon will come out victorious?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Hanto

Water Addiction
Ash’s Torracat evolved. I didn’t think it would happen but Ash did get an Incineroar.
Pretty undeserved evolution. Cyndaquil and Pignite both had more battles and development in their respectively sagas, but never evolved in Johto/Unova.
Torracat is my favorite Pokemon in Ash's Alola party, but he hasn't battled or trained enough to evolve.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Pretty undeserved evolution. Cyndaquil and Pignite both had more battles and development in their respectively sagas, but never evolved in Johto/Unova.

No i think it was a deserved evolution, he may have got short stick but torracat was his best pokemon of SM series and i predicted it weeks earlier. Cyndaquil and pignite got short stick of stray i woulld say SM overall is way better series than both OS-johto and BW.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
The not-so-good:
-For the love of the lv100 shiny Arceus STOP with that song already. I get it; It's a good hype track. But no track deserves to be played quite this many times.
-I have never, ever liked Gaogaen. So the fact that Satoshi now has a Gaogaen... Predictably, I'm not a fan.

The good:
-...Everything else? Other than Satoshi using Sludge Bomb on a Steel type, pretty much every part of this battle was glorious. Though that preview... holey sheets I didn't expect that they could top an Iwane-Asada-Tomioka episode but it's looking quite possible that they genuinely saved the best for last.

That said... How was that "news" for PM2019? I mean with the last two episodes it could be excused seeing how the content technically leaked, so the teasers after the episode were supposed to be the official reveal... But not this time. They literally showed all this stuff themselves on Twitter two days ago.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok this episode was freaking amazing, I'm so happy both Naganadel and Incineroar got their wins :).

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
I was clapping when I saw Torracat evolve. He finally got the best of Incineroar and earned that evolution. I was surprised that he ended up going unconscious from that, but I guess that battle took a lot out of him, and that energy from the Blast Burn finally burned out upon evolving.

But man, was this a great episode for Ash and his team. Naganadel actually beat Lucario, which fans thought would likely KO at least one of Ash's Pokémon. Ash and his team won today, there's no doubt about that.

Next episode looks even better than this one was. I guarantee Pikachu's gonna be giving Tapu Koko a run for its money.

dman_dustin

Other than Satoshi using Sludge Bomb on a Steel type, pretty much every part of this battle was glorious..

I'll chock that up to Ash trying to use a strategy but then realizing it wouldn't work on Lucario.

It could've also been for the audience's benefit for the battle against Tapu Koko.