• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Confessions of a Long Held Secret:Pearlshipping! PG for safety reasons.

Celebi rules!!

PearlShipping FTW!
I thought I would share the love for Pearlshipping and post this one-shot fic for all the Pearlshippers out there! If you don't like PearlShipping, don't read it!

We follow Dawn and Ash after Ash obtains his seventh badge. Brock has sadly parted ways with the group and decided to follow his ambitions as a Pokemon Breeder.

“Why did we have to go to Snowpoint city?” Ash complained next to me “If I realised the final badge was at the other end of Sinnoh, I would have gone there first!”

“It would have taken us even longer if we went to Sunnyshore city first! At least with Snowpoint we got a boat to the region. We couldn't have done that with Sunnyshore.” I replied in a as-a-matter-of-fact way.

“Still, this is a real pain ya know” Ash sniped back.

I sighed as we walked along the extremely long forest path that would take us around Mt. Coronet instead of having to climb it. The weather still had a chilly feeling to it and I shivered slightly. Ash was on my case in a flash.

“Do you want my jacket Dawn?” he asked “You look really cold”

Before I could answer he had already taken it off and draped it around my shoulders. I felt so warm and safe from that moment. Ash was so caring towards me. He was always watching my back and keeping me confident when I felt down after something or another. That's when I realised I really liked him. I just didn't know whether he felt the same way or not.....

“Dawn are you OK?” Ash suddenly asked “You look kinda out of focus”

I realised I might have looked odd so I looked up and smiled at him.

“Yeah, no need to worry, right?” I said

“Yeah” Ash replied and smiled back

I felt my cheeks burning up so I looked at the ground again, hoping he would be dense enough not to notice....

Later on that evening, we arrived at the Pokemon center. After a dinner we went to bed quickly as we wanted an early start in the morning. I tossed and turned under the covers, too deep in thought to sleep properly. I then decided to go for a walk. I quietly got dressed and looked at the clock 2:AM. I tiptoed out of the room and found a clearing with a perfect view of the sky. I sat down on a large rock and gazed at the stars. All the time thinking about him. If only he was there now....

“Dawn?” A familiar voice from behind me called.

I turned round and there was Ash, he had a slightly worried and confused expression on his face.

“Oh, hey Ash” I said “Can you sit with me for a while, I need to talk to you”

“OK sure” Ash replied and he say down next to me “Now what do you need to tell me?”

“Ash, I love you” I said quietly.

Ash was blushing furiously at this point and judging by the fierce burning sensation in my cheeks, so was I

“Well....Dawn...I...Kinda....love...you...too?” Ash stammered.

“You mean it?” I asked with the joy in my voice impossible to hide

“Yes” This time he was more certain.

All of a sudden, I couldn't control myself and I kissed him straight on the lips. I savoured the moment as my dreams had finally come true.

We finally broke apart after a little while but still stayed in an embrace.

“I love you Dawn” Ash said

“I love you too Ash” I replied

Now we do a quick heart swap and start again, this time through Ash's thoughts.

“Why did we have to go to Snowpoint city?” I complained as Dawn walked next to me “If I realised the final badge was at the other end of Sinnoh, I would have gone there first!”

“It would have taken us even longer if we went to Sunnyshore city first! At least with Snowpoint we got a boat to the region. We couldn't have done that with Sunnyshore.” Dawn replied in a as-a-matter-of-fact way.

“Still, this is a real pain ya know” I shot back. Slightly annoyed.

I was really excited for my final badge and everything but, the amount of walking we did was kindof ridiculous. The long forest path was perfect for thinking about my problems and one was really stuck in my head. Dawn was filling my thoughts a lot lately. There was something about her that I really liked. I couldn't tell. It may have been her smile, her silly obsession with shopping and hair, there were so many different cool things about Dawn. I couldn't decide which one it was that made me so madly in love with her.

I looked quickly at Dawn and I saw her shiver slightly.

“Do you want my jacket I took it off and draped it around Dawn's shoulders. She looked slightly better after that. We kept walking for a little bit with Dawn constantly on my mind when I looked at her and she looked very dazed and out of focus.

“Dawn are you OK?” I asked “You look kinda out of focus”

She then suddenly came into focus, looked up and smiled at me.

“Yeah, no need to worry, right?” she said

“Yeah” I replied and smiled warmly back at her.

I saw her flush slightly and look down at the sight of my smile. Had I unnerved her? Did she like me too?

Later on that evening, we arrived at the Pokemon center. After a dinner we went to bed quickly as we wanted an early start in the morning. I slept peacefully until about 2:AM where I spied Dawn getting out of bed, getting dressed and tiptoeing out. I was curious to where her destination was so I decided to get dressed and follow her. I managed to track Dawn down to a grassy clearing with a beautiful view of the sky. I then spied Dawn sat on a rock, looking more beautiful than the stars ever could in my eyes. She was gazing up at them. Obviously very deep in thought.

“Dawn?” I called out to her.

Dawn turned round and spotted me. I was slightly worried and confused as t why Dawn was out here.

“Oh, hey Ash” Dawn said “Can you sit with me for a while, I need to talk to you”

“OK sure” I replied and I sat down next to her “Now what do you need to tell me?”

“Ash, I love you” she said quietly.

I felt myself blushing furiously at this point and so was Dawn

“Well....Dawn...I...Kinda....love...you...too?” I stammered.

“You mean it?” Dawn asked with obvious joy in her voice.

“Yes” This time I was more in control.

All of a sudden, Dawn locked me into an embrace and kissed me straight on the lips. I loved every second as lust pumped through me and gave me a huge impulse to go further but, I kept my cool.

We finally broke apart after a little while but still stayed in an embrace.

“I love you Dawn” I said

“I love you too Ash” Dawn replied

There we go :D I thought the double sided story would explain more and make the story longer. Please review :D