1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Yes, that area was speculated to be a Safari Zone at one point.
    It is anti-surprising and super old news...

2. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

Okay people, leave those arguments to yourself. There's nothing unusual about Suicune's sprite as some Pokémon faces that direction too. Now, move on...

---

Anyway, I dunno if this had been posted but, here's some great news for Pokémon music lovers out there:

[MCP-5243] Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Music Super Complete (Nintendo DS)
    Release Date: October 28, 2009
    No. of CDs: Three (3)
    Price: ¥ 2,625

Source: pokeani.com

I believe this is the first among the OSTs to have 3 Discs. No doubt about it since we have two regions and lots of new stuff that offers new music. Can't wait to get my hands on this one.

3. GuitartomaS

GuitartomaS Team Building

Suicunes sprite looks friggin awesome :p

4. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Heeey my post was still ok! I could have just edited out the quote bit if it was that much a bother...
    Ah well, I still say that if the sprite did look "off" it's because of it's position in the double battle screen. Several sprites are like that.

Man it'd be awesome if the CDs came out here maybe on Club Nintendohohohohohohowhoam I kidding it will never come here : (

5. KozunaiKururugi

KozunaiKururugi Well-Known Member

http://i27.*******.com/29m3nvc.png

The second picture looks more like the connecting route between Goldenrod, Violet, and Ecruteak. The one with Sudowoodo.

It looks more like that one than the one south of Mr. Pokemon's House to me anyway.

6. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

The first one could be lights though it has a striking resemblance with the vents in Sinnoh. I'd love the underground to be back.

I believe your correct on the second one. Based on the environment, it is indeed Route 36.

The third one... I'm still trying to figure it out.

7. Shinx_the_Sphinx

Shinx_the_Sphinx Staravia Trainer

I just Bulbapedia'd every Kanto/Johto route and that is still unrecognizable. So...I think it might be one of the above-ground routes to the Safari route.

8. water trainer

water trainer Knuckle Trainer

I think those are just lamps, if the underground were to return they would have said something about it already.

And I think that the last pic in in Kanto since it has the Kanto trees.

Edit: remember they mighty have revamped Kanto heaps, so the route might look unrecognizable.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  9. MetaPheonixPal

MetaPheonixPal Well-Known Member

Maybe those are rails to stop you from falling off the stairs? =D
    Even though its unlikely that that is it? =D
    Idk

Third one = look for ledges and wierd lady

10. Snapple

Snapple Beginning Trainer

The second picture is Route 30, not Route 36. It looks nothing like Route 36.
    http://i31.*******.com/29eraqs.jpg
    Right here.

11. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Let's raise some hell.

The third pic reminds me somewhat of Route 123.

12. ShinyLucario

ShinyLucario Team Gracidea <3

Oh god. D= No. Just...No. >_< It could be a new Kanto area.

13. MetaPheonixPal

MetaPheonixPal Well-Known Member

Except that the ledges in the third pic go in the opposite direction.
    In the third pic you jump over it to go right but in that route you jump over to go left
    So yeah but they do kinda look alike

14. Shiny Venusaur

Shiny Venusaur The Prodigal Son

Its a different direction though...

15. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Hence the "somewhat". I swear though, if the ledges went in the same direction and maybe if the little sections of the route were more spread out, people would be going crazy and Hoenn speculation would begin. Because they look that similar.

16. Red

Red PokémonGo & Chill

Trailer looks good.

The place where Suicune is is definitely Cerulean Cape, where Bill's house is.. check it:

http://i25.*******.com/11vmxhk.jpg

17. Grumpig

Grumpig Exams already?!

LOL. Raise some hell indeed.

I know you're joking, but just to make it clear: Route 123 can't be the one in the third pic because the ledge faces the wrong direction, and (though this could change) there were no Aroma Ladies or whatever on that route as far as I remember, just Psychics and Hex Maniacs and Pokémaniacs.

As for the actual new info:
    - Munchlax being caught at Pokéwalker reminds me that I hope that the new Johto Dex includes all of the new preevos and evos of 2nd gen Pokémon (and some 1st). Not that I'm counting on it to happen.
    - WTF is Suicune doing at Cerulean Cape (if that's where it is, though it's most likely it)? Interesting.
    - Never mind the green dress, Jasmine still with only 3 Pokémon? I hope at they've changed some, or at least evolved one of her Magnemites.

- And wow at the soundtrack now being 3 CDs. I hope we get actual arrangements from the game soundtrack (instead of only the actual tracks in the game)... I mean, they sound good for DS quality but they could be much better.

EDIT: Oh, and they only look similar (the unknown route and 123) in the way that they look like a completely generic route. Now, if it was raining... (It was raining on Route 123, right?

18. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

well yea we had pretty much figured that one out from the beginning.

19. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Yep, though like I said, hence the "somewhat".

I'm pretty sure there was an Aroma Lady at the western end of the route... I may be wrong though. Either way though, it could definitely change.

20. Red

Red PokémonGo & Chill

Comparison pics were needed.. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.