• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
Comparison pics were needed.. :p

the compare picture was a nice touch

http://i27.*******.com/29m3nvc.png

and for the life of me i, like everyone else can not figure out the third pic

I think those are just lamps, if the underground were to return they would have said something about it already.

And I think that the last pic in in Kanto since it has the Kanto trees.

Edit: remember they mighty have revamped Kanto heaps, so the route might look unrecognizable.
Not really, why talk about something that isn't that great and already in other games? We all know the Global Terminal is in, but it hasn't been talked about.

dragoonanime

I am pretty sure that the rocket is not at the lighthouse. In the original gold and silver the lighthouse was run down and amphy was up there a long with jasmine untill you got the medicine. Also there were no windows in it to look out.

Ammako

About those "underground vents"...
That picture is one of the first to have came out.
And we've established back then they were just decorative posts.

LB-9d721fb530.png

It's me or this battle is IN the game?

It's not. You would never have a double battle with a Raikou and Entei.

Because i don't see the wifi/wireless's icon
Well, it could be a battle seen from the Vs. Recorder.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
About those "underground vents"...
That picture is one of the first to have came out.
And we've established back then they were just decorative posts.

Well, it could be a battle seen from the Vs. Recorder.

Yeah could you imagine: "Wild Entei and Raikou appeared!"

Gold: o_O *pisses pants*

lol yeah would be epic but never gonna happen.

Yeah could you imagine: "Wild Entei and Raikou appeared!"

Gold: o_O *pisses pants*

lol yeah would be epic but never gonna happen.

Could have possibly been a Wi-Fi battle, as oppossed to being Wild Entei and Raikou. All four of the Pokes lvls are at 60. Who knows. They might have changed the lvl 50 rule, and made it lvl 60.

dannydstk

Could have possibly been a Wi-Fi battle, as oppossed to being Wild Entei and Raikou. All four of the Pokes lvls are at 60. Who knows. They might have changed the lvl 50 rule, and made it lvl 60.

i dont see them doing that its like alwats benn lv 50 or 100 ya know?

Ryo

o rly?
Has no one brought up the idea that the third picture could be the first route in the game, simply redesigned a bit?
The first route in each game always has two paths. One of which consisting of grassy patches to get to the first town, and a route of ledges to hop so you avoid all grass on your way back home.
Maybe it's just me, but I see it as a Route 29 remade with some newly added ridges to hop over.

Edit: Nevermind, I kept reading "those are kanto trees" but didn't really catch it til just now. Definitely somewhere in Kanto.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
The ledges in the third picture annoy me. But here's what I think about the route:

See the trees at the top? They might be the way to go the other way.

http://i26.*******.com/t0knc8.jpg

... nah, not really. It can't be that route... Can it?

(sorry if this is speculating, but there's no way to avoid it. :x)

Last edited:

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I think that could be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.