• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalman

Master of Puppets
^You can't do that. They're not programmed in DPP. If/when you trade them over, they'll either disappear or turn into normal PokéBalls.

My guess.

Jordy Kieto

naww i doubt theyll do that since dppt kept all te sprites from 3rd gen pokebals and when they were tranfered they kept theyre function

TERPtwig

I think its odd to put a safari zone in Johto when there was a perfectly good one in Kanto they could bring back to life.

I'm not one to doubt gamefreak's game design though.

All this new informtion is seriously making me consider importing... ;)

Skirgedot

I think its odd to put a safari zone in Johto when there was a perfectly good one in Kanto they could bring back to life.

I'm not one to doubt gamefreak's game design though.

The more things they place in Johto, the more things we can get in Kanto. :)

ForeverFlame

I think it's interesting how there's a miniature Battle Frontier in Johto too. I expect for the Anime to treat the two Battle Frontiers as though they were one, once they end up going back to Johto.

I think it's interesting how there's a miniature Battle Frontier in Johto too. I expect for the Anime to treat the two Battle Frontiers as though they were one, once they end up going back to Johto.

Do we know if it's going to be a "mini" version or a full out Battle Frontier?

Samayowa

you amaze me.
WOOOOOO! Apricorn Ballllsss! yesssuh!
Safari Zone, very nice; I know they'll upgrade and load it with tons of new and wonderful things:)
Battle Frontier-like Facility, schweeett.
Rayquaza, meh; I could take it or leave it. :p
Bug Catching Contest return, yyeaahhya!
Inevitable return of Kanto, obvious, but YESS!
These games shall be the most epic games EVERRRR!!

It's a Battle Frontier style thing, so it might end up not being an actual Battle Frontier. Or has it actually been confirmed to be a BF? Could be just some small place to have fun with similar facilities than in Battle Frontiers.

WOOOOOO! Apricorn Ballllsss! yesssuh!
Safari Zone, very nice; I know they'll upgrade and load it with tons of new and wonderful things:)
Battle Frontier-like Facility, schweeett.
Rayquaza, meh; I could take it or leave it. :p
Bug Catching Contest return, yyeaahhya!
Inevitable return of Kanto, obvious, but YESS!
These games shall be the most epic games EVERRRR!!

I know these games are gonna be awesome but...

It looks like they're putting all the new stuff in Johto...

It's starting to look like we're gonna have a G/S Kanto with better graphics... :(

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I know these games are gonna be awesome but...

It looks like they're putting all the new stuff in Johto...

It's starting to look like we're gonna have a G/S Kanto with better graphics... :(

Oh no, no my friend.
They won't be leaving us high and dry this time.
Kanto is going to be EPIC as well.
You wait.
lol.

Surfing_Pikachu

Anyway, we sure did get a lot of info. And at last, Kanto is confirmed. That should shut up all the doubters. This game is going to be amazing, and one hell of a nostalgia trip with all the stuff they're putting in.

Oh no, no my friend.
They won't be leaving us high and dry this time.
Kanto is going to be EPIC as well.
You wait.
lol.

Haha, trust me, I hope that's true.

We don't know yet. But the more facilities, the merrier. They know it, and so do we.

KK, Thanks. When they say, "West of Olivine", will we reach it from the beach or something?

Piplup~Luver

Squirtle
It's a Battle Frontier style thing, so it might end up not being an actual Battle Frontier. Or has it actually been confirmed to be a BF? Could be just some small place to have fun with similar facilities than in Battle Frontiers.[/QUOTE

I believe its Battle Frontier style. It doesnt seem big enough to have multiple facilities.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Hmmmm...a Safari Zone in Johto huh? Makes you wonder if Fuschia City will have there's or not. I can see it play out like this:

Johto: accessable and nothing required to unlock (except for the obvious need to get HM Surf and a few badges)
Kanto: only accessable after completing the Johto Dex to which this Safari Zone contains RSE and possibly DP pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.