• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewfanforlife

While the Platinum Frontier was okay, I'd rather see a new one. The castle was by far my least favorite facility. After I got the prints from it, I have never played it since.

I do like the new safari zone, especially with the ability to move regions around and wonder exactly which Pokemon will be in it (hopefully Houndour and Murkrow).

It's nice to see apricorns return and that they have a new function. I always ended up with more apricorns than Kurt could possibly make into balls. Now I can use those apricrons too.

Thriller

Its almost time
I'd rather it just not be a Battle Frontier period.

Oh boy, more battling to do :rolleyes:

Actually though, I wouldn't care if its the Platinum Battle Frontier, I didn't get Platinum because not enough was changed from D/P.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Just out of curiosity what was so terrible about Platinums battle frontier? I never bought the 3rd game anymore after Crystle, so I didn't play the 3rd gen one either, so this will be the first game I get with one.

drake13

Ryukishi
Does anyone have a link to the offical site of Pokémon HG/SS?

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/pokemon/

there :D

Just out of curiosity what was so terrible about Platinums battle frontier? I never bought the 3rd game anymore after Crystle, so I didn't play the 3rd gen one either, so this will be the first game I get with one.

there's nothing wrong with it...we're just asking if it'll be the same BF as of platinum...majority wants new battle facilities....

Last edited:

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

drake13

Ryukishi

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
well even if its the same, which wud be kinda disappointing, im sure the pokemon used will be different

Prominence

It will be the same. As you can see, there is a sea-side-thing, as there is in Johto, in that place :b

http://i25.*******.com/2qwekwy.png

Perhaps the new image is just a larger picture? I like the BF, but it would be if bad all the facilities are the same as the ones in Sinnoh.

Last edited:

Skirgedot

Maybe they don't want to show us any clue of the facilities, but at the same time they want us to know that there is a BF, so I don't know...I think is overstupid to do that. After all, we'll all still be playing Platinum by the time HGSS comes out.

SoulHeart

I have to say, I like the new picture they put up about Arceus in the Shinto Ruins :)

img_news_03_13.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing the whole thing XD

I still doubt the real-world images i'm pretty sure they just didn't want us to see the background of the whole scene :/

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
It will be the same. As you can see, there is a sea-side-thing, as there is in Johto, in that place :b

http://i25.*******.com/2qwekwy.png

The old image is more zoomed in than the new one, so of course we can't see the edge of it.

And no one answered my question, does G/S happen before or after D/P/Pt, cause some of the brains wouldn't be there, like Thortan, cause he would be just a little kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.