• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
right, serebii said that you can trade from the word go, (well almost) serebii are NEVER wrong.

why does whitney have 2 pokemon when bugsy has three, even though that is in the original, and why do leaders such as Falkner have higher level pokemon, and then whitney has lower level pokemon?
I also said this in the update;

Please note, it is possible that the information changes by launch but it is not likely. It's also probable that we don't have complete details on the activations of the main details within this update, so it's best to be cautious. (This corresponds to the legends, starters & misc info)

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Pikachu, Grotle, Staravia... etc

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Please note, it is possible that the information changes by launch but it is not likely. It's also probable that we don't have complete details on the activations of the main details within this update, so it's best to be cautious. (This corresponds to the legends, starters & misc info)
I hope that the legendary stuff's true. That must be the best news for me today.

Gotta love the return of Mewtwo.

Also for that kid who blocks the road when you're going to Mr. Pokemons house
True, that's gonna be awesome to see!

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Still waiting for Morty...

~Ledyba;165;

Zalman

Master of Puppets
I was wondering why it was called Burned Tower as a kid...

Now, seeing the updated and more detailed remakes, I know why.

I've noticed that the entrance to the Burned Tower (from the inside) dosen't look like a door, but more like a hole now :3 (I know, there isn't even a door outside, but it's just looks awesome from the inside XD)

I couldn't agree more with you, these are one of those really good changes, I wonder where Silver is, I thought you met him here?

Tytus

Iron Islander
Just thought I'd give my two cents on the level changes:
Bugsy being raised by a level makes sense, he was a bit of a pusherover, and that should help. The same goes for Whitney being lowered by a level, she was a little bit too difficult, and required a bit of grinding for those who didn't want a machop/machamp.

I'm very confused about the gender of Bugsy. "It" looks like a girl, has all female Pokemon, but we're still supposed to believe it's a guy?

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
252 pages already...

But why has Bugsy 3 female Pokémon??

~Ledyba;165;

Poliwagged

Whitney didn't have lv25 Pokemon before and Blues Pokemon were above lv 50...what are you talking about? o_0

Blue had Lv54s to highest Lv58, When I say "50s" I mean in the Lv50 range.

And I'm talking about what he said, I'd prefer they do what they did and lower Johto gyms for increased kanto gyms rather than increased Johto gyms while Kanto gyms stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.