• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superkid11

as of right now i wish they didn't remake these games.

they've failed so hard
baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

WAAAH WAAAAH ONE LEVEL LOWER WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH I EXPECTED ROSTER CHANGES EVEN THOUGH GAMEFREAK NEVER EVEN HINTED AT IT WAAAAH WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH I HARDLY KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE GAME BUT I ALREADY KNOW IT FAILED WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAAH

You're the only one who's failed here bucko. I bet you'll still buy the game anyway. Even if you still think it sucks.

Weavile247

DSDark, if you hate these games so much. Why are you here on these boards complaining about your opinion?

Wild Jolteon

Have at you!!!
DSdark after seeing you're Sig and that last post i would face palm but my hand and face hurt.... Anyway I'm loving what we have seen so far little sad she didn't show sudowoodo though

Last edited:

Charmbracelet

Looking In
baby-crying%20jpg.jpg

WAAAH WAAAAH ONE LEVEL LOWER WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH I EXPECTED ROSTER CHANGES EVEN THOUGH GAMEFREAK NEVER EVEN HINTED AT IT WAAAAH WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH I HARDLY KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE GAME BUT I ALREADY KNOW IT FAILED WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAAH

You're the only one who's failed here bucko.

Warning: Your post is an ultimate Fail. Please delete it ASAP.

Thriller

Its almost time

they've failed so hard

If you didn't set yourself up for disappointment, you wouldn't be complaining so much. If all you're going to do is post about how they failed so hard please leave and let the rest of us try to enjoy what the game is giving us.

Sheez, it seems to me you expected a fully revamped Gold and Silver, iirc, Fire Red and Leaf Green was just an updated Red and Green but with the Sevii islands included.

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
I think I'll have Scyther added to my team if I can find one. If not, I'll just transfer one from my Platinum.....or just wait till Fuchsia City and put it in Pal Park! Problem solved! Or Safari Zone!

You should be able to get one in the Goldenrod Bug catching game ;)

I might try and get a Pinsir there :D

megaman12

Not Happy

they've failed so hard

We still dont know everything of these games so you cant say they failed because of gym rosters!Anyway I like pryces new blue clothes and he doesnt have an evil look on is face.Just in case Im talking about the badge case with the leaders faces.

Last edited:

Superkid11

Honestly everything's been as I expected so far. It's like FRLG with even more extra content. :p

xdanx

In any case, I'm sure the gym leaders will have improvements if you fight them again ;) remember that they added this possibility to previous games, they'll sure add it to this remakes. So I don't expect changes in the normal pokemon they used to have.

Superkid11

Charmbracelet

Looking In
I cant wait for Misty's roster, Im hoping they'll change Kanto...it was so poor last time around, this is their last shot to do Kanto for DS.

I hope Staryu is in the Johto dex...I want it ASAP.

Poliwagged

You guys are hilarious.
You don't get what you want and suddenly this game "fails" and everyone wishes it never happened.

Christ, grow up everyone.
Stop acting like it's the end of the world because gamefreak didn't spoon feed you.

Last edited:

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Honestly everything's been as I expected so far. It's like FRLG with even more extra content. :p
I said the exact same thing when I saw the inclusion of Mewtwo and the three birds.

RBY/FRLG are my favorite games and Kanto my favorite region. With HGSS, they have everything those games had + the Johto region.

This is, for me, the definitive Pokémon game. =D

Tf5174

Hopefully they will make misty a hottie in HG/SS.

codemonkey85

Pokémon Hoarder
In any case, I'm sure the gym leaders will have improvements if you fight them again ;) remember that they added this possibility to previous games, they'll sure add it to this remakes. So I don't expect changes in the normal pokemon they used to have.

Exactly. Whatever issues people have with their rosters, they will get the chance to redeem themselves.

Anyone who set themselves up/expecting anymore than a Remake of Gold/Silver are the only ones disappointed.
This isn't a new freaking region, its a remake. Its exactly what I expected so far. Nothing more, nothing less. I can't wait to play it, be it for nostalgia regions, or more.

Its true, you can't please the interwebs.

I can't wait to see what has happened with Kanto, it seems like they've done alot more with it this time, from what i've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.