• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipzz

You guys are all stupid, fighting over Misty's and Erika's attractiveness...

Everyone knows Flannery is the hottest set of pixels in the pokemon world

codemonkey85

Pokémon Hoarder
I'm not really fussed about the gym leaders having lower levelled Pokemon or even team changes at all. It's been years since I played Gold so I can barely remember anything about it.

For my part, I just like a bigger challenge in the gym leaders, so lower levels is a bit disappointing. That doesn't mean, however, that the whole game is "fail"; quite the contrary, the screenshots that have been posted today have continually built up my excitement.

Oet-Oet

Soul Silver Trainer!
Thinks so...we have to wait :(

I really like the change of Eevee from lvl 20 to lvl 5! Now you can train it more like your way :D

Lol...you guys sound like Brock...hellow! They are pixels!

I really like HG/SS :D Can't wait till I have it :D Really like the new sprites and overworld thingy...can't wait till Quilava's following me :D
That is kind of true sometimes and aren't we a bit off topic? Now how about them Electabuzzes?

Tf5174

Misty is the HOTTEST girl in this game and the anime case closed.

Superkid11

Yeah the rosters and levels being more or less the same should only be a mild disappointment, if one at all. Not a game ruiner. Sheez.

Also Misty is way hotter in the Toshihiro Ono manga than in the anime or games. :D

aykay

PKMN toughguy
everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.

12Medbe

Tf5174

Hahahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.