• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all stupid, fighting over Misty's and Erika's attractiveness...

Everyone knows Flannery is the hottest set of pixels in the pokemon world

I knew there was a hot situation going on. Why do you think the rooms were filled with steam? Perhaps to jump right behind you and give ya a fiery hug!

megaman12

Not Happy
This is relly gtting of topic besides misty as a boyfriend in the games.Anyway,it seems tomorrow would be the big bang!

Tf5174

Her boyfriend is me.

tommarrow will be good.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Also no info on the odd egg
You'd think that she'd check that

kuyoyo

The Water Master
I didn't mean years before (Like the 3 year transition from RBY to GSC). Just a little bit before. And in the Japanese version isn't the tv showing something on the Prof. And not the Red Gyarados?

The Red Gyarados Report appears at the start of Diamond/Pearl, while Platinum starts with a report about Rowan's Sinnoh Return.

How about we debate the Misty/Erika/Flannery is hot discussion elsewhere like in the anime/manga section or perhaps the Pokemon Hotness fan club in the club section. Settle?

Superkid11

I love how discussing the Pokegirls completely got rid of all the *****ing about crushed unrealistic expectations.

Way to go guys! :D

Saph

Rapscallion
I didn't mean years before (Like the 3 year transition from RBY to GSC). Just a little bit before. And in the Japanese version isn't the tv showing something on the Prof. And not the Red Gyarados?
In Diamond and Pearl, the opening television screen talks about the Red Gyarados in both languages.

In Platinum, this is replaced with a news report about Prof. Rowan. However, later on in the game you come across a cameraman who claims to have filmed the Red Gyarados, mentioning the TV show that appeared in DP.

Tf5174

Please tell me you're a girl.

And yes, may tomorrow be another day full of coverage and JOKES.

by the way bugsys hot

Nope i am a male.

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
An even bigger one than today! Hell yeah!

Which is why I'm kind of glad i have to work today so I don't sit in front of my computer all day waiting for news to pop up and can come home and *hopefully* have a whole bunch of new content revealed.

Wish the packaging people over at Play-Asia would accidentally send me the game early. But meh.. As long as I get it on Monday I'll be a happy gamer.

In Diamond and Pearl, the opening television screen talks about the Red Gyarados in both languages.

In Platinum, this is replaced with a news report about Prof. Rowan. However, later on in the game you come across a cameraman who claims to have filmed the Red Gyarados, mentioning the TV show that appeared in DP.

Ah, that's why I got confused. Shows how long it's been since I started Pearl and Platinum.

Now that I think about it, I wonder why Kris/Crys was in my dream last night and saw an artwork of her in HG/SS and said she was hot. How is she hot? I think Claire is sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.