• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mucrush

Legendary Cake
Upload a Pokemon to the GTS, ask for an unlikely trade, and you know that little rotating clock in the corner? Shut your DS off when it hits around the 7.5 mark.

And no, no pictures on Kanto.

Here is one? :b

img_story_01_07.jpg

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
No, the GTS appears to be in Goldenrod.

Ohh. BEcause i thoght that the bigger thing in goldenrod was a new tower not the gts but never mind now. Plz remind me where the magnet train goes to. i know it starts in goldenrod right?

Tf5174

Yeah, they should be but nobody knows yet.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Sweet. Thanx. Head of serebii.(your so awesome!!!) I just can't wait untill i can see the awesomer kanto. Shouldn't team rocket be a bit more challenging this time.

Since the Team Rocket plot seems to be expanding, it's safe to assume that it will be more challenging than the originals.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Since the Team Rocket plot seems to be expanding, it's safe to assume that it will be more challenging than the originals.

Yeah. The lake of rage will be envolved then the others. They should actually have a movie cut scene thing of the lake rage and team rocket hurting the magikarp. Then it would turn into the red gyrados with mini whirpools around it or something.

Megaflame566

Rising Flames
Yeah. The lake of rage will be envolved then the others. They should actually have a movie cut scene thing of the lake rage and team rocket hurting the magikarp. Then it would turn into the red gyrados with mini whirpools around it or something.

They didnt really hurt them they sent signals from some tower or something like that forcing them to evolve

R_N

They didnt really hurt them they sent signals from some tower or something like that forcing them to evolve

Yeah, it was just a byproduct of their radio signals to Giovanni.
And we're already seen the red gyarados, it's just kind of chilling in the lake

Megaflame566

Rising Flames
it would be cool to see a cut seen of the radio signal tower then it goes to the lake and you see a ton of gyarados pop out of the water then a red gyarados pops out and uses some move

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I can't wait to see more of the expanded lake of rage. I'm actually considering importing...I haven't decided yet though.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
What i would also like to see is the kanto gyms and how they are uprgraded. All of johto looks cool according from what i've seen. THe one thing i haven't seen is the Dragon's Den. That will look awesome from what blackthorn looks like and in HSC the dragons den looked like it would be better in something like this so it is very exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.