1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

Is that what you think? A 1 level decrease has almost zero impact on the difficulty, unless it has an effect on the moveset. Stats change by 2 to 3 points per level gain, on average, meaning that there will be little change in difficulty. Furthermore, if Miltank has Thick Fat, Quilava will have a much more difficult time dealing with it. I fail to see how this slight decrease in level will change things.

2. goldgolem

goldgolem tell me when to go

any info on whether we can give multiples of the same apricorn to Kurt like in Crystal?

3. razor fire

razor fire Well-Known Member

Has there been any new info about the Slowpoke Well Event?

4. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

Well, in DPt the badge cases were different than their Challenger banners and it mainly reflects their battle poses. Theoretically speaking, the badge case just may be a placeholder of the leader's mugshot with a miniature badge on the bottom right corner of their face. Perhaps the mugshots could be their battle poses or not and second of all, have we learned at all that the characters will have animated battle poses like DPt?

5. Silent Conversation

Silent Conversation Formerly SinnohChamp

Well, I'm pretty disappointed. I really expected the gym leader rosters to change drastically, considering how the GSC ones SUCKED. I mean, why couldn't they have simply give Falkner a Hootoot and Noctowl!?

I also think it's a bit weird that there are now two Lances, but at least they've included admins.

6. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

Wtf, GameFreak? Gym leader rosters are TERRIBLE. Great f*cking job.

7. GunSaberSeraph

GunSaberSeraph Those Golden Days

This is the Japanese version, where Lance is called Wataru. So the localizers will have to change the new admin's name for then English versions

8. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Don't even start. HGSS fanboys will flame you for having an opinion.

9. razor fire

1 level can actually make big differences. If you are on the same level as your opponent you can do a great lot of damage. But if the opponent's got a higher level it will make a slight bit less damage.

10. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

i'm completely agreed gamefreak f*cked up big time.

i was hoping for whitney to be around 22-25

11. razor fire

It's a remake. Things will change but not drastically. The point of this remake is to re-experience the GSC days. Not a completely changed game.

12. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

Changing GYM ROSTERS is NOT a drastic change.

13. Superkid11

Superkid11 Well-Known Member

They didn't f*ck up "big time". It's annoying, but the way you're treating it like a total game ruiner is bizarre.

14. Mucrush

Mucrush Legendary Cake

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE SEEN THIS TRAILER?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7210BBOn6Q8 (starts 2:00)

http://i31.*******.com/2r2195l.png

http://i26.*******.com/nwydde.png

http://i31.*******.com/2hgcvva.png

D:

15. Tyranitar trainer

Tyranitar trainer Back for a bit

Yes you are
    Cool good find

16. Samayowa

Samayowa you amaze me.

If you don't like the levels, then don't play, simple people.
    I for one love the games no matter what.
    Levels aren't that big of a deal.
    There will be manh things that will make up for it.
    Grow up:)
    I love the inclusion of the other sets of starters, very nice.
    Everything's looking great! ^_^

17. AceTrainerRO

AceTrainerRO Snow Cloak Abuser

A Hoothoot, yes. Not a Noctowl though, It would have been a "level 9 Pidgeotto" case all over again, with a twist.

18. Sand Alchemist

Sand Alchemist Well-Known Member

When will Coro Coro scans be out? In Japan is now 10th of September.

19. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

its ruined the game, gamefreak should have increased the leaders levels at least 2 for each one, but no they got drunk and made whitney weaker

20. onew

onew Well-Known Member

They'll probably make some big changes to the Kanto rosters. Or at least, level changes.

We don't know everything yet, so I'm still thinking it's likely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.