• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I think so too but until it is confirmed, let's talk about confirmed stuff ok?

The fact that Whitney's pokemon got leveled down a bit is somewhat good news. 1. You'll actually be able to beat her.
2. Somewhat bad news, not that much of a challenge if her pokemon have lower levels. Luckily it's only 1 level we're talking about.

Is that what you think? A 1 level decrease has almost zero impact on the difficulty, unless it has an effect on the moveset. Stats change by 2 to 3 points per level gain, on average, meaning that there will be little change in difficulty. Furthermore, if Miltank has Thick Fat, Quilava will have a much more difficult time dealing with it. I fail to see how this slight decrease in level will change things.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
any info on whether we can give multiples of the same apricorn to Kurt like in Crystal?

razor fire

Has there been any new info about the Slowpoke Well Event?

*My only question is 'are the gym leader face shots on the league badge case the same that appears on the VS Banners?'
I hope their different

Well, in DPt the badge cases were different than their Challenger banners and it mainly reflects their battle poses. Theoretically speaking, the badge case just may be a placeholder of the leader's mugshot with a miniature badge on the bottom right corner of their face. Perhaps the mugshots could be their battle poses or not and second of all, have we learned at all that the characters will have animated battle poses like DPt?

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Well, I'm pretty disappointed. I really expected the gym leader rosters to change drastically, considering how the GSC ones SUCKED. I mean, why couldn't they have simply give Falkner a Hootoot and Noctowl!?

I also think it's a bit weird that there are now two Lances, but at least they've included admins.

razor fire

Is that what you think? A 1 level decrease has almost zero impact on the difficulty, unless it has an effect on the moveset. Stats change by 2 to 3 points per level gain, on average, meaning that there will be little change in difficulty. Furthermore, if Miltank has Thick Fat, Quilava will have a much more difficult time dealing with it. I fail to see how this slight decrease in level will change things.

1 level can actually make big differences. If you are on the same level as your opponent you can do a great lot of damage. But if the opponent's got a higher level it will make a slight bit less damage.

razor fire

It's a remake. Things will change but not drastically. The point of this remake is to re-experience the GSC days. Not a completely changed game.

Superkid11

i'm completely agreed gamefreak f*cked up big time.

i was hoping for whitney to be around 22-25
They didn't f*ck up "big time". It's annoying, but the way you're treating it like a total game ruiner is bizarre.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Yes you are
Cool good find

Samayowa

you amaze me.
If you don't like the levels, then don't play, simple people.
I for one love the games no matter what.
Levels aren't that big of a deal.
There will be manh things that will make up for it.
Grow up:)
I love the inclusion of the other sets of starters, very nice.
Everything's looking great! ^_^

AceTrainerRO

Snow Cloak Abuser
Well, I'm pretty disappointed. I really expected the gym leader rosters to change drastically, considering how the GSC ones SUCKED. I mean, why couldn't they have simply give Falkner a Hootoot and Noctowl!?

A Hoothoot, yes. Not a Noctowl though, It would have been a "level 9 Pidgeotto" case all over again, with a twist.

DSDark

Breeder
They didn't f*ck up "big time". It's annoying, but the way you're treating it like a total game ruiner is bizarre.

its ruined the game, gamefreak should have increased the leaders levels at least 2 for each one, but no they got drunk and made whitney weaker

onew

They'll probably make some big changes to the Kanto rosters. Or at least, level changes.

We don't know everything yet, so I'm still thinking it's likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.