• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick2772

I love eevee's new sprite as well. :) I just hope Espeon's is as good. I wasn't keen on its sprite in DPPt.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
can we still buy pokemon from the Game Corner? like the Dratini.

Superkid11

You know, it's not as if complaining is against the rules or anything...

I admit I wasn't really fair to those who were complaining at first but really, very few complaints are actually ridiculous enough to be mocked.
If you're letting people's complaints ruin it for you then that's getting into hypocrisy.

Anyway, I really do wish they upgraded the rosters, but it's not a huge deal to me. Everything else is great.

T MH

warning: minun bites
lols, im not complaining or anything (the games look awsome) but for some reason falkner still has a hacked pidgyoto??!? <sry for the bad spellin :p

Skirgedot

WoW, I don't understand this sh*t. It seems I was alone when I said I predicted those guys who don't play their games would never change the rosters, but now I see in every corner a hypocrite telling me "these games are remakes". What a funny thing indeed. If they suck, now complain. Don't turn into a fanboy all of a sudden. I know I won't. It's been a long time since I set my mind and told I won't get disappointed.

You people are complaining about pointless things. So sad >.>

Complaining about crucial stuff like rosters who suck is pointless? Yeah right.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Oak looks like Normal guy instead of a proffesor
I like that look on him

Well I'm dissapointed with how they did not give Falkner a Hoothoot and evolve Bugsy's Metapod and Kakuna but Whitney's Miltank got a one level decrease. I guess that will help the people who have a hard time with Whitney's Miltank. I also think they could have replaced Morty's Gastly or one of his Haunter's with a Misdreavus. I mean, why is Misdreavus there if they're not going to use it? But I'm happy because you can trade with DPPt immediatly. I still hope they changed Jasmine's, Chuck's and Pryce's roster and level's because Pryce is supposed to be the seventh gym leader not Jasmine. I'm not holding my breath for Clair though, it's pretty obvious her three dragonairs are here to stay unless the creators came up with a way to give Clair a bunch of Pokemon that look like Dragons*Cough*Charmeleon and Arbok*Cough*.

MetaPheonixPal

You people are funny seeing as how you complain about gym rosters when we dont even have all of them.
Lots of legendaries to battle and more fun to have.
New sprites look cool.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm completely shocked at the Hoenn starters. That's awesome!

*Looks at the last 20 pages* Why are people still b*tching about the Levels and Rosters? Didnt some people complain when they changed one little thing, maybe GF thought it would ruin the "nostalgia" of the game since it is A REMAKE!

They arent changing so whats the point of repeating what has already be said.

Maybe its just me but I like that they are the same, brings back all the good times.
Plus maybe they'll have a Rebattle house or something where their teams change up and of course level.

Now back on topic, I love Gengar and Eevee's new sprite ^_^

I remember late this morning when activity was high and people were posting pictures and discussing about them! Have you seen Morty yet? He looks like a steam punk ghost trainer!

Poliwagged

Hey ***s.

Kanto has gyms too you know.
They can't give Johto harder gyms if Kanto's in the game, otherwise that leaves no room for the game to get progressively harder. Kanto's gyms would just hover around the same level.

I would rather have a low leveled Johto and a tougher Kanto than a LOL HIGHER LEVELED Johto and a lackluster Kanto.

razor fire

Why are the rosters so God Damn important? It's a game. get over it.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Because the levels and rosters suck? And they had the chance to really fix this, but they chose not to? Nostalgia is not GameFreak's concern.

With all due respect but what can you do about it? Just be glad were getting GS remakes.
So couple of things havent changed but look at the stuff added.

am i the only person on this whole damn thread who doesn't care that gf havent changed the gym rosters? y'know, sometimes nostalgia can be a good thing. just be grateful they even made a f***ing remake in the first place...

THANK YOU! im not the only one

Harkett

whatisthisidonteven
am i the only person on this whole damn thread who doesn't care that gf havent changed the gym rosters? y'know, sometimes nostalgia can be a good thing. just be grateful they even made a f***ing remake in the first place...

also carlisle, some of the more tolerant people on the forum don't really mind if there's a few things wrong. complaining about it won't change anything.

Although my friend Carlisle and everyone else will disagree... Minus the rudeness, total QFT.

Hey ***s.

Kanto has gyms too you know.
They can't give Johto harder gyms if Kanto's in the game, otherwise that leaves no room for the game to get progressively harder. Kanto's gyms would just hover around the same level.

I would rather have a low leveled Johto and a tougher Kanto than a tougher Johto and a lackluster Kanto.
Hey ***.

Johto can have decent gyms AND we can have proper Kanto. But no, they decided to ruin all of that.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I dunno. This is going to sound odd, but I'm kind of happy there aren't any roster changes. But I feel I would have been happy either way. And yeah, there's still a chance for roster additions in any rebattle opportunities we get. That way, we get the nostalgia of basically the original teams, and the pleasure of something different later.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
can't we just talk about something else?really?

just a question before we move on,did they change the roster for FR/LG?

I always thought it was messed up how Prof. Elm never got to do an introduction to a game. Man Olivine looks beautiful can't wait to see more.
I can't wait to hear the tunes in each and every location I can encounter. Let's discuss about Chuck. Now how about them Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Himontop (and a Machop!) over at Cianwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.