1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

The game looks really great - I'm excited for the full list of pokemon available in the game, especially before the E4, so that I can finally decide what to have in my team!

As far as the rosters are concerned A) We don't even know about the remaining 4 Johto gyms and the other 8 Kanto gyms, and B) There are so many other new and improved aspects that we should be able to overlook 1 or 2 things that we don't like. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

2. Harkett

Harkett whatisthisidonteven

It is not a bonus. Leave that line of thought. 'Tis like saying the Battle Frontier in Emerald and Platinum was a bonus. Technically it is an add-on to the main storyline, but furthermore it is a challenge which will most likely keep you playing and struggling for a large percentage of game time. I still haven't even gotten all of the Silver medals in Platinum's BF.

3. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

Wrong. Clair could hit 45. Elite 4 levels 48-58, and then Kanto gym leaders levels 55-70. See how nice that could work out?

4. .:Alex:.

.:Alex:. Well-Known Member

Kanto was never a bonus. It's the second chapter of the game. G/S is different to the other games, and it amazes me that some people have, after all these years, failed to realise that.

5. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

Professor Oak

http://i31.*******.com/2r2195l.png
    *Greetings new trainer, my name is Professor Oak*
    Is the above message what he is saying?

He has arrived.

(love the outfit)

6. mudkipzz

mudkipzz Well-Known Member

You have 4 rosters, when its the latter ones (the last 2 especially) that made the game easy.

Its more like pulling 4 red balls out of 8 and expecting the rest to be red when you have been told they can be any colour.

7. Harkett

Harkett whatisthisidonteven

It would have been nice, especially since (to hardcore fans like you and I) for Gamefreak, this remake was a high-stakes move. I personally don't think the rosters of 4 or even 8 people will have a huge impact on the game (contrary to you apocalyptic omg-she-went-down-one-friggin-level-nancy-pelosi-lovers) but it would have been a pleasure to see the levels rise, not fall. Let us hope for a change in Kanto, eh?

8. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

that would work amazingly, too bad gamefreak got the lepers from sega team to help make the game.

9. Masterge77

Masterge77 Floatzel rules!

10. ellie

ellie Δ Staff Member Admin

STOP COMPLAINING.

seriously.

You're allowed to have your opinions, but when it escalates to this pathetic "no u" fest, it's annoying and spamming. If you don't like something, say so in a calm way. If you disagree with someone, oh well, not everyone feels the same way you do. So stop it before I ban everyone in this thread for the duration of the hgss coverage >:/

11. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

This thread just jumped 80 pages since last night.
    What the hell? o_O

Rosters. They're the same. ...And I don't see that as that bad. People, remember something... People complain the levels are low. ...Though that's compared to ewer titles. Keep it mind guys, that if trainers have lower levels, you will get less EXP. Therefore, your Pokemon are lower level as well.
    ...It all works out fine. =/

12. 12Medbe

12Medbe Well-Known Member

Oak: "Hello There Neighbor! Its a beautiful day in Johto-wood"

13. Poliwagged

Poliwagged Well-Known Member

Yes because cramming 8 gyms into a 15 level span is such a smart thing to do.

14. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Thanks. Meh, I want the lab coat, but it is 3 years later.

15. squrtle

squrtle Dance with the Enemy

It does, It REALLY does
    whats the deal with... kk what other Games?

16. Satoshi 91

Satoshi 91 Well-Known Member

i honestly cannot believe what I am reading.. people are already moaning about these games with minor details released? i personally am loving these games and how they look.

im sorry but grow a pair people, its a game, if you dont like it that much then dont buy it.

and funny thing is, most people complaining will buy it

17. megaman12

megaman12 Not Happy

Where did you get the picture from?Is someone else playing the games?

18. 12Medbe

12Medbe Well-Known Member

Its one of the newest trailers.

19. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

You could always make one. Heck, I even wanted Looker's trench coat. XD

We should make a skit or something out of this. I know a comic featuring Oak and DJ Mary as if they're on the air with DJ Mary's Talk Show!

I know and it was just then the reason why I couldn't sleep last night was all due to this! Problem solved!

20. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

What the hell is a better alternative, then? Kanto gym leaders with levels in the 30's and 40's?

But whatever, I'm done complaining. Nothing I can do. Not my fault GameFreak is stupid to realize that taking out the bad and upgrading it with the good is so hard to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.