1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harkett

Harkett whatisthisidonteven

Hoorah for those who speak the truth but spell realize wrong

I would gladly debate that. I don't find that to be the case at all... But the way we play our game marks the often indistinguishable line where arguable fact ends and personal opinion begins. So I will leave it at that and hope that your gameplay experience will be good when all is revealed.

Its more like you were told that they could be any color within a very close hue-range of the first four red ones. I.E. They won't differ too much, for that would throw off the balance of the game, obviously. But this metaphor has become cliched

2. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

From a commercial

3. Superkid11

Superkid11 Well-Known Member

There's a difference between seeing an opinion I disagree with and seeing one that is ridiculously blown out of proportion and is just begging to be mocked. But fine, I'll abstain.

I'm disappointed with the lack of roster changes, as they were the worst thing about the original GSC, but it's not a huge loss. I'll still love the game.

4. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

i like your idea and as of right now I'm not buy HG or SS, unless the back 4 johto leader seriously impress me

5. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

I'm surprised nobody hasn't mentioned this yet, but Is Teddiursa in Heartgold and Phanpy in SoulSilver?

6. Shadow Eeveelution

Shadow Eeveelution DracLord Dread

..Yes..early johto only have low experience Pokemon...I'm pretty sure not all gyms will keep their old team or have decrease level

7. 12Medbe

12Medbe Well-Known Member

Its a fair bet.

8. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

[​IMG]
    Anyone seen this? Nice to see the DPP Badge case. Everybody looks so different too.

9. WynautQueen

WynautQueen Pokemon Caretaker

I prefer Oak with the lab coat. It kinda almost looks like he's settling down. Going more casual. And, yeah. Mister Rogers.

But hey, It's Prof. Oak!

10. starterlover1

starterlover1 Emperor Coordinator

It would have been, yes. I'm not too sure whether Morty's levels rose or fell, but the 1-level drop of Whitney will likely have little effect on the difficulty of the gym. And who's to say that ALL of the trainers in the region havn't had their level dropped by 1?

11. 12Medbe

12Medbe Well-Known Member

Now all we have to wait for, is Elm in Big Bird legs. then we can confirm that HG/SS went PBS style, ahahaha.

12. Aerostorm

Aerostorm Happiness!

Wow O_O..Falkner look awesome! These games are going to be amazing.. :p

13. YukiJadenSurvives

YukiJadenSurvives Well-Known Member

Falkner looks the best.

14. AceTrainerRO

AceTrainerRO Snow Cloak Abuser

Morty remains the same.

15. Tyranitar trainer

Tyranitar trainer Back for a bit

Is it just me or does Falkner looj like a girl
    Its not just bugsy

16. Aerostorm

Aerostorm Happiness!

I agree. :]

17. Superkid11

Superkid11 Well-Known Member

They're clearly doing a balancing job. In which case, what do you predict will happen to future gyms?

18. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Yeah, a bit.

Clair, Morty and Whitney looks awesome.

19. .:Alex:.

.:Alex:. Well-Known Member

Wrong? Just you remember what American English, Modern English and all the other forms of English are derived from...

It's all acceptable.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  20. Poliwagged

Poliwagged Well-Known Member

No. And if I recall, Clair had a Lv42 Kingdra which is close as hell enough to Lv45.

Johto = 1 - 40
    E4 = 40 - 50
    Kanto = 45 - 80
    Mt Silver 80 - 100

Does that not make sense.

Instead of rushing you straight into the fray of high leveled pokemon to the point where mid-game is pretty much just battling the same thing over and over, it increasingly gets more difficult until the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.