1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

Nice observation. I like the fade-out effect.

2. pipluptrainer

pipluptrainer Johto Trainer

Wow!These games look great so far.The gyms aren't really a problem for me.Also, I love the gym case,and I'm so glad that Lat@s are in!

And I have a question.Serebii said that Red got a new team.Does any one know his new team?

3. Mario with Lasers

Mario with Lasers Unfazeable

Lol I just remembered Pryce's Piloswine wasn't level 34, it was level 31. He REALLY needs an upgrade, and blocking him before Jasmine really would be the way. This would also decrease the bizarre difference between him and Clair (lol NINE levels). Having Pryce at level 39 and Clair at level 45 would mean a 6-level difference, MUCH more fair.

4. Superkid11

Superkid11 Well-Known Member

One level. One measily level. Damn.

But anyway, the rest of the gym leaders might get level buffs. All out roster changes are too much to hope for at this point but yeah. Seeing as the first two gyms were buffed, there's some balancing being done here. The later gyms may be made stronger.

5. Shadow Eeveelution

Shadow Eeveelution DracLord Dread

...I get what you are trying to complain about...but why do people just say this game suck eventhough only 4/16 gym leaders have been confirmed

6. 12Medbe

12Medbe Well-Known Member

Not as of yet, but Pikachu is a given.

7. JToipa

JToipa Active Member

On a side note, ain't this the best sprite you've ever seen of an Haunter since Pokemon Yellow?

[​IMG]

8. goldgolem

goldgolem tell me when to go

i received an infraction, but anyways. we shouldn't start with the rosters anymore...

wasn't the Lapras lvl 20 in G/S/C? will it be the same lvl? any guesses?

9. 12Medbe

12Medbe Well-Known Member

Nothin' just a conjunction Junction.

10. BLADEDGE

BLADEDGE loves a puzzle

It's just one level, I dont mind

11. .Bambi.

.Bambi. Be Wise, Tell Lies.

You may want to do some fact-checking before you spout all these arguements. In GSC, Kanto's Gyms ranged from level 41 [Brock] to level 58 [Blue]...that's a 17 level difference.

12. squrtle

squrtle Dance with the Enemy

oh no... just no...

Bad Joke dude...

In light of Today's News, I HOPE TO GOD that they fixed the Trade Back between 3rd Gen Games

But ONLY Gen 1 and 2
    in that case, FRLG will have data to do this which means Game Freak have been planning this remake for 6 years which is highly unlikely

13. The Thunderbird

The Thunderbird Dreams come true

That Haunter looks nice!

14. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

We CAN NOT trade to third generation games. Pal Park is in, NOT Time Machine.

15. Giratina93

Giratina93 King of the Koopas

The levels... they're so low... WHY?

*Weeps in a corner*

16. DryBones

DryBones Event Collector

Am I the only one who doesnt care at all about the 'levels' being increased/decreased?

The hype was going all so well and then everyone started complaining about it >>

17. hellmetal789

hellmetal789 continues to strive!

so much news D: i like morty and the sprites

the old lady with the candles looks like she is gonna start a fire lolol.

who knows :p

btw if u ever watched the anime episode 144 of english series bugsy is clearly a guy :p

18. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

PEOPLE. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ROSTERS.

IF YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED THAT MUCH, THEN DON'T BUY/PLAY THE GAME. AS IF THE ROSTERS TAKES ABOUT 90% OF GAMEPLAY.

YOU GUYS CAN GO COMPLAIN ALL DAY LONG BUT IT WON'T CHANGE A THING.

Anymore complaining will result to infractions. And we're serious about it.

19. LostHero

LostHero Well-Known Member

QFT

Anyway, I don't think the rosters are even that bad. Falkner's team really needed to be upped, and that darn Milktank was a freaking tank in GSC, and would be even more so now due to the fact it has Thick Fat (if that was confirmed. I believe it was, wasn't it?). The only problem that I have with Bugsy's Metapod and Kakuna, but I can live. The rest of the game will be wicked, and I can't wait 'till I get it in Spring!

20. goldgolem

goldgolem tell me when to go

i said it once and i'll say it again.

can we still buy pokemon from the Game Corner?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.