• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
We CAN NOT trade to third generation games. Pal Park is in, NOT Time Machine.

mate, they added data to Gen 1 games to Connect with GS, the added 3rd Gen Data to be compatible with 4th Gen migration, who's to say this didn't happen?

Since the Hype started this morning, I've made 108 Posts in this thread alone I think

redrunner89

Serebii War Leader
One level. One measily level. Damn.

But anyway, the rest of the gym leaders might get level buffs. All out roster changes are too much to hope for at this point but yeah. Seeing as the first two gyms were buffed, there's some balancing being done here. The later gyms may be made stronger.

i was hoping for whitney's levels to be increased or at least left the same as before like Morty. I wanted her levels to be around Morty's, this would force people to have more power teams. There should have been more trainers, but i was just hoping for this and so were alot of other people

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
Wow!These games look great so far.The gyms aren't really a problem for me.Also, I love the gym case,and I'm so glad that Lat@s are in!

And I have a question.Serebii said that Red got a new team.Does any one know his new team?

mate, they added data to Gen 1 games to Connect with GS, the added 3rd Gen Data to be compatible with 4th Gen migration, who's to say this didn't happen?

Since the Hype started this morning, I've made 108 Posts in this thread alone I think
No, and no. Pal Park is one way. That's the whole point of it. If they had wanted us to trade with RSEFRLG, they would have done so in DPPt. They didn't then, and they won't start now.

And they added NOTHING. Check your facts.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Am I the only one who doesnt care at all about the 'levels' being increased/decreased?

The hype was going all so well and then everyone started complaining about it >>

No..we are the same

Am I the only one who doesnt care at all about the 'levels' being increased/decreased?

The hype was going all so well and then everyone started complaining about it >>
I know. They were so excited about the games coming out. But since something didn't go the way THEY wanted it to, they're complaining about it, calling GF stupid, etc. They're like children. :/

m190049

Local psychopath
...They added nothing.

G/S/C forced you to make sure you brought nothing new into the machine, so the 1st gen game wouldn't see it any different than another copy of R/B/G/Y.
And D/P/Pt just... "Poofs" them from the 3rd gen game's box without any sort of explanation.

I know. They were so excited about the games coming out. But since something didn't go the way THEY wanted it to, they're complaining about it, calling GF stupid, etc. They're like children. :/
So voicing dislike over a negative aspect of a game makes someone a child? Good to know.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker

I dunno, I'm just happy we're getting the remakes at all. I know it's something a parent would say, but it's true. I think maybe it's a case of everyone expecting everything to be perfect? There are so many great things about these games, and I can't get my head past the complaints that go beyond "well this sucks, oh well" into "I'm not getting the games now," "HGSS epic fail" territory.

Ah well. Anyway, I'm excited for the likely flood of new info that'll probably be coming in soon. Maybe we'll get something that we can talk about besides gym rosters and levels.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I'm still just as hyped for these games as I've ever been, if not more.
They Gymleaders are looking amazing and all aspects of the games (it seems so far) are perfect.
These games, for me atleast will be perfection.
I was never one to take levels and crap into consideration, I played the game and enjoyed myself:)
and I will continue to!^_^

So voicing dislike over a negative aspect of a game makes someone a child? Good to know.
No, the fact that you're whining that your speculation was incorrect does. And it's negative in YOUR opinion. Others like the levels.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I was hoping for whitney's levels to be increased or at least left the same as before like Morty. I wanted her levels to be around Morty's, this would force people to have more power teams. There should have been more trainers, but I was just hoping for this and so were alot of other people
You sir, have just booked a stay at Infraction Hotel
I clicked that Whitney's levels were lowered by one because they fixed Mahogony town, all will come together tomorrow, Pokebeach will have Coverage with their game and Serebii's game shall probably arrive tomorrow, I'll be getting the game soon so there's Three people with attention to detail
Don't worry about the Gyms

Who could possible know it? All we have is leaks from the camera of a japanese girl who happens to be asleep.
wait, she went to bed about... 4 hours agoo right? let's ALL stay up for 6 Hours and WAIT :)
-waits, camera zooms into me whilst intense, yet sad, Music plays-

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
amen to that, I cant wait to see what new features Serebii reports, In fact, I dont mind if Clefariy has a level reduced. Oh, one last question, can we have a sepret threds for complaints?

Well if they over dramatize about it, I'd say they're at least being child-ISH.

Well, we aren't. The criticism is fair and justified.

No, the fact that you're whining that your speculation was incorrect does. And it's negative in YOUR opinion. Others like the levels.

Speculation? Boy, all we wanted were good rosters. Those were expected and damn right needed considering the originals were poor. But instead we got the same old bad ones.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
wait, she went to bed about... 4 hours agoo right? let's ALL stay up for 6 Hours and WAIT :)
-waits, camera zooms into me whilst intense, yet sad, Music plays-

seems easy enough to stay awake for 6 hours.

i can't wait to find out what lies in the Game Corner.

I complained because the rosters DO suck, and the majority of people want higher levels. Nothing because of speculation, and I have never acted crazy. I still think these games will rock. I just fail to see why GameFreak would keep such a horrible aspect.

Legendary birds being in is awesome, though. I love how they're in, when SO many people were deadset against the idea. :p Being forced to go through Sprout Tower is also VERY good.

Status
Not open for further replies.