1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squrtle

squrtle Dance with the Enemy

mate, they added data to Gen 1 games to Connect with GS, the added 3rd Gen Data to be compatible with 4th Gen migration, who's to say this didn't happen?

Since the Hype started this morning, I've made 108 Posts in this thread alone I think

2. redrunner89

redrunner89 Serebii War Leader

i was hoping for whitney's levels to be increased or at least left the same as before like Morty. I wanted her levels to be around Morty's, this would force people to have more power teams. There should have been more trainers, but i was just hoping for this and so were alot of other people

3. Skirgedot

Skirgedot Well-Known Member

Who could possible know it? All we have is leaks from the camera of a japanese girl who happens to be asleep.

4. pipluptrainer

pipluptrainer Johto Trainer

Wow!These games look great so far.The gyms aren't really a problem for me.Also, I love the gym case,and I'm so glad that Lat@s are in!

And I have a question.Serebii said that Red got a new team.Does any one know his new team?

5. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

No, and no. Pal Park is one way. That's the whole point of it. If they had wanted us to trade with RSEFRLG, they would have done so in DPPt. They didn't then, and they won't start now.

And they added NOTHING. Check your facts.

6. Shadow Eeveelution

Shadow Eeveelution DracLord Dread

No..we are the same

7. I know. They were so excited about the games coming out. But since something didn't go the way THEY wanted it to, they're complaining about it, calling GF stupid, etc. They're like children. :/

8. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

...They added nothing.

G/S/C forced you to make sure you brought nothing new into the machine, so the 1st gen game wouldn't see it any different than another copy of R/B/G/Y.
    And D/P/Pt just... "Poofs" them from the 3rd gen game's box without any sort of explanation.

9. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

So voicing dislike over a negative aspect of a game makes someone a child? Good to know.

10. WynautQueen

WynautQueen Pokemon Caretaker

I dunno, I'm just happy we're getting the remakes at all. I know it's something a parent would say, but it's true. I think maybe it's a case of everyone expecting everything to be perfect? There are so many great things about these games, and I can't get my head past the complaints that go beyond "well this sucks, oh well" into "I'm not getting the games now," "HGSS epic fail" territory.

Ah well. Anyway, I'm excited for the likely flood of new info that'll probably be coming in soon. Maybe we'll get something that we can talk about besides gym rosters and levels.

11. Samayowa

Samayowa you amaze me.

I'm still just as hyped for these games as I've ever been, if not more.
    They Gymleaders are looking amazing and all aspects of the games (it seems so far) are perfect.
    These games, for me atleast will be perfection.
    I was never one to take levels and crap into consideration, I played the game and enjoyed myself:)
    and I will continue to!^_^

12. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

Well if they over dramatize about it and go all ballistic and start making rash generalizations, I'd say they're at least being child-ISH.

13. GimmeTOKYO

GimmeTOKYO tora

No, it's not the voicing of dislike, it's how you go about voicing the dislike.

14. No, the fact that you're whining that your speculation was incorrect does. And it's negative in YOUR opinion. Others like the levels.

15. squrtle

squrtle Dance with the Enemy

You sir, have just booked a stay at Infraction Hotel
    I clicked that Whitney's levels were lowered by one because they fixed Mahogony town, all will come together tomorrow, Pokebeach will have Coverage with their game and Serebii's game shall probably arrive tomorrow, I'll be getting the game soon so there's Three people with attention to detail
    Don't worry about the Gyms

wait, she went to bed about... 4 hours agoo right? let's ALL stay up for 6 Hours and WAIT :)
    -waits, camera zooms into me whilst intense, yet sad, Music plays-

16. BLADEDGE

BLADEDGE loves a puzzle

amen to that, I cant wait to see what new features Serebii reports, In fact, I dont mind if Clefariy has a level reduced. Oh, one last question, can we have a sepret threds for complaints?

17. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

The game in question, what exactly you're complaining about and the way you're going about it? Absolutely.

18. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

Well, we aren't. The criticism is fair and justified.

Speculation? Boy, all we wanted were good rosters. Those were expected and damn right needed considering the originals were poor. But instead we got the same old bad ones.

19. goldgolem

goldgolem tell me when to go

seems easy enough to stay awake for 6 hours.

i can't wait to find out what lies in the Game Corner.

20. Carlisle

Carlisle BAM

I complained because the rosters DO suck, and the majority of people want higher levels. Nothing because of speculation, and I have never acted crazy. I still think these games will rock. I just fail to see why GameFreak would keep such a horrible aspect.

Legendary birds being in is awesome, though. I love how they're in, when SO many people were deadset against the idea. :p Being forced to go through Sprout Tower is also VERY good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.