• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

m190049

Local psychopath
Ooh, thanks for that. Scyther's head looks a bit odd, doesn't it?
It does, but it looks to me it's PARTIALLY the angle of the snapshot.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Is there anyone else here that thought Team Rocket Executive Lance was a girl especially in this image that we all saw a month ago?

You mean the person over at the right? I always thought he was a guy... Man I must have some bad eyes...

goldgolem

tell me when to go
the executives remind me of TG, darn them...

can't wait to battle the executives though.

Carlisle said:
Magnet Train above the routes looks AWESOME. I love the graphics in these games. <3
I know. Simple changes like that make the game look really good.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
The Medium's sprites'll probably be edited for International release, same for the Monk class imo.

Bugsy looks a heck of a lot more masculine than Silver does in the games. Seriously, if you look MORE bishounen than Bugsy of all people, it's scary enough to say if you're really a guy. :/

...The one on the far right IS a guy.

So I'm right all along? That's impossible, I can't be right when it comes to somethin' that obvious. o_O

goldgolem

tell me when to go
are those the new looks of grunts on the far left and far right or are those just...who?

K-B-K

I still wish someone had a picture of what someone like wailord following you looks like.

I must say these pictures i am seeing are outstanding. This will be the best DS game ever. XD

kemal07

You mean the person over at the right? I always thought he was a guy... Man I must have some bad eyes...

Nah that proves i have bad eyees :D but seriously i thought he was a SEXY female. I even stated to someone 'have you seen that new female executives face and pose, it makes her one of the most attractive female character of all games passing mars' :D

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Guys, everybody go look at Pokebeach's pics. I mean, srsly this:
hgss-under-train-question.jpg

IS EPIC!!! They actually show the path that the Magnet train takes while you're on that Route below Violet City.

What Pokemon is that behind the trainer? Probably a Lapras? Marill?

And yeah, that view looks amazing. I really feel like the way the environments are rendered in the games are getting more immersive. The sprites and graphics are one of the things that's making me most excited about playing these.

Totodilekid

What Pokemon is that behind the trainer? Probably a Lapras? Marill?

And yeah, that view looks amazing. I really feel like the way the environments are rendered in the games are getting more immersive. The sprites and graphics are one of the things that's making me most excited about playing these.

I think the pokemon is zubat because the ears are too pointy to be marill's or lapras's

DoorMatt

Elekible Ruler
Is there anyone else here that thought Team Rocket Executive Lance was a girl especially in this image that we all saw a month ago?

The guy on the left reminds me of someone who'd actually be the competent enemy, but isn't the highest up in the rank and file because he doesn't want the responsibility. I expect a really laid back, but deadly, opponent.

Also, I am a little disapoointed by the lack of 'fixing' the rosters, but I can guess why. I don't think any gym leaders have ever had the same pokemon but of a different evolutionary stage/level before, and since Jasmine/Koga has an Ariados, it could explain why Bugsy doesn't have one.

Although, a Ledyba would also work... meh. We can't question them, there must be a reason. Roll on gym 5.

Tytus

Iron Islander
OMFG post some pics when you refer to people, because i dont know what people aretalking about. PLZE and post a pic of scyther i want to see how he look.

Hey dude the Haunter, Gengar, Pidgeotto, and Eevee sprites are pretty neat too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.