• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Medbe

Grei

not the color
While I'm angry at the low levels... maybe that means Kanto will be higher? Yes? : (

As for Kanto Starters--f*ck yes! A little later getting them than I'd like, but I'm pumped that you get them anyway!

Suicune in Kanto should be interesting, too. Man, these games are going to rule so much!

goldgolem

tell me when to go
While I'm angry at the low levels... maybe that means Kanto will be higher? Yes? : (

As for Kanto Starters--f*ck yes! A little later getting them than I'd like, but I'm pumped that you get them anyway!

Suicune in Kanto should be interesting, too. Man, these games are going to rule so much!

there should be some high lvl pokemon like in the old versions.

R_N

I'm liking what I'm seeing~
I like the subtle redesigns of the leaders (scarf Morty is gonna be hard to top), and their sprites all look ace. Though head-shot Falkner looks decidedly more girlish then even Bugsy.
Speaking of sprites, I like all of them...but Scyther's looks ridiculous. I'm curious as to why they changed the head so much (and I don't mean just the angle) unless....

I had a feeling we'd get a Kanto starter, but getting a Hoenn starter as well surprised me (though it makes some sense in retrospect, I suppose).

I'm anti surprised at the Lati & Mewtwo.

I'm liking what I'm seeing~
I like the subtle redesigns of the leaders (scarf Morty is gonna be hard to top), and their sprites all look ace. Though head-shot Falkner looks decidedly more girlish then even Bugsy.
Speaking of sprites, I like all of them...but Scyther's looks ridiculous. I'm curious as to why they changed the head so much (and I don't mean just the angle) unless....

I had a feeling we'd get a Kanto starter, but getting a Hoenn starter as well surprised me (though it makes some sense in retrospect, I suppose).

I'm anti surprised at the Lati & Mewtwo.
I know, right? I'm shocked that people honestly doubted Mewtwo and the Latis. I mean...seriously people?

It's great news, either way. Also, in a short amount of time we shall finally put the discussion about those damn Sevii Islands to an end.

Zero38

Self-made
I know, right? I'm shocked that people honestly doubted Mewtwo and the Latis. I mean...seriously people?

It's great news, either way. Also, in a short amount of time we shall finally put the discussion about those damn Sevii Islands to an end.

1.we knew about the legends and the starters

so will there be other surprising news?

2.what else do you know?<<<< (shut up lol)

halloweenghost

Wow finally sifted through all the pages since I went to bed and have come to the conclusion,..

some of you people..all you do is complain I mean wow,.. this game looks amazing and yet..just wow.. here some cheese for all that whine..

I LOVE Haunter's sprite it looks amazing, Morty..I love his attire,..looks great. I do have a question.. what is this building shown on the left side?

hgss-ecruteak-city.jpg

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
That would be the gym sir, and you can see it on the official art........

mudkipzz

Wow finally sifted through all the pages since I went to bed and have come to the conclusion,..

some of you people..all you do is complain I mean wow,.. this game looks amazing and yet..just wow.. here some cheese for all that whine..

I LOVE Haunter's sprite it looks amazing, Morty..I love his attire,..looks great. I do have a question.. what is this building shown on the left side?

hgss-ecruteak-city.jpg

That would be the gym

12Medbe

hgss-ecruteak-city.jpg

Looks like the Gym

Shinx_the_Sphinx

Staravia Trainer
Looking at Scyther is like looking at a person who just recently got a new haircut or glasses but you really can't point out what's different. LOL

This girl can't be the only one who has this game! I needs me some more gameplay. I'm trying to decide whether to or not to import.

Looking at Scyther is like looking at a person who just recently got a new haircut or glasses but you really can't point out what's different. LOL

This girl can't be the only one who has this game! I needs me some more gameplay. I'm trying to decide whether to or not to import.
It's Thursday in Japan, so I'm guessing multiple people are receiving copies in their mailboxes today. :p An even bigger flood will happen in the next few hours.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
I'm trying to decide whether to or not to import.

Unless you have a grade schooler's worth of Japanese language under your belt, I wouldn't try importing. Then again, there's the fans who don't care at all about the game's text...

shaymin

Pikamon

hgss-ecruteak-city.jpg

Do you know what city it is? Because if you do you could probably look at a map of said city and distinguish the building base on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.