• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

So who wants sprites comparisons~!
gymleaders.png

Tf5174

Whitney looks ugly. XD

Morty looking good.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Wow, the new sprites are amazing, especially Morty's! I love the more casual look with the inclusion of the scarf. I can't wait to see sprites of the four other gym leaders.

goldgolem

tell me when to go
with the changes to Whitney's gym, does this mean the outline of the boxes(or whatever those things were) aren't gonna form a Clefairy?

Tf5174

Chimchar15

I love how the leaders and their gyms look like, and I love the rosters too. They didn't change them and I can't do anything about it. At least Falkner's levels went up and bugsy's Scyther is still pretty strong and don't get me started on Whitney's EVIL Miltank. I can't wait to see the other four Johto leaders, especially Pryce as it looks like he gets a jacket of some sort.

megaman12

Not Happy
I love how the leaders and their gyms look like, and I love the rosters too. They didn't change them and I can't do anything about it. At least Falkner's levels went up and bugsy's Scyther is still pretty strong and don't get me started on Whitney's EVIL Miltank. I can't wait to see the other four Johto leaders, especially Pryce as it looks like he gets a jacket of some sort.

Yeah people cant say these game fails because of rosters.These leaders would have tough moves.And is funny how I speculated that Pryce would have a jacket.Hooray for my specs!

That Miltank was HORRIBLE to beat in GSC. >: It took me forever to beat her with my Quilava in Silver. Hopefully it's easier to beat since it's a level lower.

Tytus

Iron Islander
with the changes to Whitney's gym, does this mean the outline of the boxes(or whatever those things were) aren't gonna form a Clefairy?

No, it's still there. You can see the Clefairy outline in Serebii's HGSS gym page.
I actually never noticed that the Clefairy was there in GSC o_O

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
That Miltank was HORRIBLE to beat in GSC. >: It took me forever to beat her with my Quilava in Silver. Hopefully it's easier to beat since it's a level lower.

Miltanks level went down. That could mean it's easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.