• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyt77

we need more pictures then
;152;;155;;158;

halloweenghost

but serebii also mentioned earlier you can trade frm the beggining but not sure on if DDPt from the beggining.. maybe just HG/SS at beggining.

Bardische

Elegance.
Since when is it not weird to say a ten year old cartoon girl is hot?

Amyway, thats really cool and will leave a mark for certain.

Ten year old game girl, but nonetheless, I'm pretty sure everyone has had a fantasy for girls at one point in their life? RIGHT?! :D

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy

Drema

aka SoulSilver(RPC)
A list of tutorable moves was posted on 2ch, though it's not confirmed.

Shadow sneak, Encore, Flare Blitz, Aqua jet, Volt tackle, Magnet Bomb, Tri Attack, DragonBreath, Rock Wrecker.

Don't think it's real but some attacks could be.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
but serebii also mentioned earlier you can trade frm the beggining but not sure on if DDPt from the beggining.. maybe just HG/SS at beggining.
Nope. He said you can trade with DDPPt from the beginning
but just the Johto pokemon though, I believe Kanto pokemon as well.
Ten year old game girl, but nonetheless, I'm pretty sure everyone has had a fantasy for girls at one point in their life? RIGHT?! :D

:O

Bardische

Elegance.
wait yeah it is and yeah it did
I know where that is, it's Mahogony, she must've forgotten to post that straight away, hey, they may add the Option to change costumes in the Radio Tower...

I want the option to change your clothes at any time! A wish that I wanted since costumes were shown in D/P :D

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy

Shadow sneak, Encore, Flare Blitz, Aqua jet, Volt tackle, Magnet Bomb, Tri Attack, DragonBreath, Rock Wrecker.

That's fake, they have nothing in Common, it doesn't fit

JavierEA

Volt tackle? Tutorable?

Bardische

Elegance.
a list of tutorable moves was posted on 2ch, though it's not confirmed.

Shadow sneak, encore, flare blitz, aqua jet, volt tackle, magnet bomb, tri attack, dragonbreath, rock wrecker.

flare blitz! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And volt tackle?! Omfg yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
wait yeah it is and yeah it did
I know where that is, it's Mahogony, she must've forgotten to post that straight away, hey, they may add the Option to change costumes in the Radio Tower...

That image is the Goldenrod Underground.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Oh god, the rocket costume is just awesome, and clever, i wonder how it will be explained. I guess someone gives it to you for infiltration, her pics doesn't make it clear.

I'm pretty sure everyone has had a fantasy for girls at one point in their life? RIGHT?! :D

10 years? no :x

Chimchar15

Hey has anybody noticed that we know what TMs the leaders give out but we haven't heard anything about the HMs? I mean they're pretty much going to be the same but I was wondering if there was going to be a HM 08 in these games?

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard

Flare blitz?? Does that mean we may be able to teach it to Flareon?

Status
Not open for further replies.