• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
We haven't seen anything from Silver at all.. Which is disappointing. I'd like to see his roster.. Hopefully before the E4 she'll show us his final roster and his levels will let us know what to expect from the League's levels.

drake13

Ryukishi
hgss-mahogany-mart-lance.jpg

Has anyone seen this one yet?? Very cute Dragonite overworld sprite ^^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

if someone disagrees i'll kill him/her

i've been looking for this pic...and yes, dragonite's OW looks really cool, i want to see the battle sprite already B)

unluckyred13

tHe blaCk sIlVeR

looks cool but he really looks feminine ^_^!especially in the intro we saw last month.
and is there a pic where we can actually see him looking infront?

Last edited:

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/t1vauHVhpos/0.jpg

I doubt anyone would be interested. But here is a picture of ice cave in Pokemon Silver.

Damn Nostalgia, I remember doing that B@$*@rd of a Cave at Nightime once, remember trying to see in the Dark? Epic Times, that Cool Trainer and his Electabuzz too... I was in Ice Path once I was in the Car and I saw a Lorry tipped over to it's side (In real life XD) Its was Freaky ._. XD
I was like, 8-9 though lol XD
Dammit now you've caused my Nostalgic Rambling :p XD

drake13

Ryukishi
looks cool but he really looks feminine ^_^!especially in the intro we saw last month.

maybe he's furry??

oh god please no...

a guy named lance should be cool and awesome B)

so, is this before you battle him??

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
uptv0044983.jpg

AWESOME, AWESOME, RIGHTEOUS!! ect.

He's looks very feminine but wow, such nice artwork!!

Last edited:

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
uptv0044985.jpg

uptv0044984.jpg

Lower than Pryce.. really? That's disappointing to see.

Which means we'll be getting another rematch with Athena and then the final Rocket Exec that we haven't seen.

unluckyred13

tHe blaCk sIlVeR
maybe he's furry??

oh god please no...

a guy named lance should be cool and awesome B)

so, is this before you battle him??

probably yes...

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
uptv0044983.jpg

uptv0044985.jpg

uptv0044984.jpg
Not so exciting, but another battle with Lance by the looks of it. With a lv 33 Weezing and a 28 Golbat

Epic, some Parts of this game look Wii XD
The Rocket Intro for Nova(Lance) looks Epic

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
uptv0044985.jpg

uptv0044984.jpg

Lower than Pryce.. really? That's disappointing to see.

Which means we'll be getting another rematch with Athena and then the final Rocket Exec that we haven't seen.

Thanks for posting these, hmm that Golbat looks a little strange, he's all mouth with small wings, I..............LOVE IT!! The Weezing is pretty cool too, i can't wait to start this game myself in the spring!!

unluckyred13

tHe blaCk sIlVeR
index.php

edit- beaten, Golbat's sprite is better than Platinum's and it also looks quite spread out.

golbats sprite is kinda nice...but its wierd that his mouth is big enough to see its insides..
EDIT:and theres no space for its stomach wierd...but i love it!

Last edited:

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Thanks for posting these, hmm that Golbat looks a little strange, he's all mouth with small wings, I..............LOVE IT!! The Weezing is pretty cool too, I can't wait to start this game myself in the spring!!

It REALLY does XD

I'm getting the Game VERY Soon, I'm PSYCHED!!
If I spot any Little Details I'll Post them

drake13

Ryukishi
uptv0044985.jpg

lance looks like he's farting here...lambda also looks like in the previous pic...fart fart fart...

anyway, these new sprites are really exciting my nerves out!!

Fizz

Status
Not open for further replies.