• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visual

Nine one six ~
We haven't discussed this yet... Is anyone else disappointed that Prof. Elm isn't in the opening when you choose your name/gender? The new trailer shows Oak again. Elm gets no love.

It doesn't matter. Oak is the original Professor in the game, anyway. =P

I just checked the gym page and...Bugsy still have a Metapod and Kakuna? Why doesn't he evolve them? o_0

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
We haven't discussed this yet... Is anyone else disappointed that Prof. Elm isn't in the opening when you choose your name/gender? The new trailer shows Oak again. Elm gets no love.

Not me..Oak is more famous

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
This is sad. Elm doesn't get to open the game? What? He's not as good as the others?
I don't care if Oak is more famous. Birch and Rowan got to open their own games...
Local professor my ***... HE discovered Pokemon breeding!

Bardische

Elegance.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
mmmmm..

I didn't like him Lol

but prof. oak clothes is nice : )

Yeah they are, his Original Clothes are WAY Better XD

Hey has anyone thought about the Radio Card yet?

Jigglypuff5000

True That XD
lol wow 2736172361823 Posts (or something) about something that ONE GIRL in Japan is saying
she could be lying :O nahh she ain't

Hell yeah, hey if she has Wi-Fi, who'd wanna Battle her?

How is it that one random girl in Japan has it ahead of folks with connections like Serebii anyhow?

I mean, usually when there's leaks there is a few of them, not just the one source [and no, I'm not calling FAKER, that'd be retarded at this point], but it is strange.

Who'd have thought we'd all by following one little Japanese girl's playthrough of the game a week ago. [I'd lol myself if she ended her online divergence after the E4].

And did you ever do a Soundtrack discussion thread, squirtle?

Last edited:

KKInu

This is sad. Elm doesn't get to open the game? What? He's not as good as the others?

*shrug* that'd be neat, and I *LIKE* Elm, so I kinda wish he would too, but in the originals, Oak opened the game, therefore he opens this one too. Things are different, I guess. Hoenn and Sinnoh are practically cut off from Johto and Kanto, but Johto and Kanto are directly connected.

I know they could've just changed things, but if that were the case, they would've probably changed gym leader rosters too. They're keeping alot of thignsthe same.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Guess we can't have everything

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
How is it that one random girl in Japan has it ahead of folks with connections like Serebii anyhow?

I mean, usually when there's leaks there is a few of them, not just the one source [and no, I'm not calling FAKER, that'd be retarded at this point], but it is strange.

Who'd have thought we'd all by following one little Japanese girl's playthrough of the game a week ago. [I'd lol myself if she ended her online divergence after the E4].

And did you ever do a Soundtrack discussion thread, squirtle?

no-one. that's who, no-one
aah Thanks for reminding me XD
I'll hop to it now

D*N

Musical Star
why does the girl only take pictures of gymleaders and things like the rockets and red gyrados.?
she forgot about sudowoodo, the city's,the kimono girls,the safari zone enz.

YES. THEY HAVE REMIXED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY!

These games completely surpass FRLG.

Did Pryce get a level upgrade at all? Can we still battle him whenever we want?

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
But I deserve everything! No Elm opening the game? Well then I'm just canceling my pre-order and never going to play Pokemon again! [/end overreacting]

.......*laugh*..At least I don't need to buy it at the moment

Jigglypuff5000

And just restarted the game to play through the way she wanted to..

Yeah, exactly. I'd hate to be in her shoes having us rabid [and not] Pokemon fans etching for her to continue [even way past her bedtime], like yesterday. I wouldn't bother diverging info online, cos I'd be too busy playing it to care! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.