• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerostorm

Happiness!
YES. THEY HAVE REMIXED EVERYTIGN PERFECTLY!

These games completely surpass FRLG.

Did Pryce get a level upgrade at all? Can we still battle him whenever we want?

Well most of his team's levels are increased by 3, so I guess. :3

Zero38

Self-made
YES. THEY HAVE REMIXED EVERYTIGN PERFECTLY!

These games completely surpass FRLG.

Did Pryce get a level upgrade at all? Can we still battle him whenever we want?

3 each pokemon

and rocket grunt throws lvl 38 houndoom which is higher than the strongest pokemon she has
the difference is 5 lvls
that explains they balanced everything perfectly

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
.......*laugh*..At least I don't need to buy it at the moment

Well my pre-order was my birthday present... I would have rather gone to the strip club or something (cause I turned 21) but instead I decided that playing Pokemon two months later would be more fun...

why does the girl only take pictures of gymleaders and things like the rockets and red gyrados.?
she forgot about sudowoodo, the city's,the kimono girls,the safari zone enz.
Because she's probably just going through the game to get through it. We don't need snapshots of everything. It probably also takes awhile for her to upload the pictures after she takes them. I mean she has to play, snap pictures, stop playing and upload pictures... Be happy with what he have.

Last edited:
And you say this despite not seeing the Victory Road, E4, Champion [and whatever other musics I didn't mention] yet?

'kay.
None of that music is important to me. I only care about how they handled Olivine/Violet, Blackthorn/Azalea, an most importantly, the gym leader music. Oh, but I do still need to hear Dragon's Den.

'kay.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Well my pre-order was my birthday present... I would have rather gone to the strip club or something (cause I turned 21) but instead I decided that playing Pokemon two months later would be more fun...

You gonna make me lost my voice laughing...

I rather choose to wait for the game to came in english and know everything inside before buying

MoonSkip Mew

Mew created Arceus
Come on, I'm all for keeping a positive attitude but so far these gyms have been disappointing to everyone.

Not at all for me. Some levels staying the same here and there is fine by me. It is a REMAKE. With all of the new features as well that a dissapointement never even occurred to me.

Love eevee's new sprite as well, much better than dppt. ;133;

drake13

Ryukishi

I rather choose to wait for the game to came in english and know everything inside before buying

uh-huh..i don't want to waste my money in buying a japanese version then an american version...besides, patience pays a lot...what's the use of buying a game if you can't understand everything they're saying at all...

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..

lol, I was buying the game regardless. It's the remake of my favorite game from when I was a kid. (My favorite game of all time is Earthbound, but I didn't play that until I was like 14 or 15) And I needs to has another game to capture pogeymanz in. and I don't wanna wait til next year.. hell, i don't wanna wait til monday for my game to come in the mail, but i have to.. i'm too impatient.. which is why i'll be check the mail before i even leave for work on monday and if it's come i'll be playing it on my way to work and whenever i have a free chance..

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Well my pre-order was my birthday present... I would have rather gone to the strip club or something (cause I turned 21) but instead I decided that playing Pokemon two months later would be more fun For some reason

In Bold...
So you'd rather Play Remakes of Pokemon GS than go to a Strip Club and Possibly get laid?
I'm 14 and I know what I'd rather do XD

Visual

Nine one six ~
uh-huh..i don't want to waste my money in buying a japanese version then an american version...besides, patience pays a lot...what's the use of buying a game if you can't understand everything they're saying at all...

*nods*
I totally agree with that.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
In Bold...
So you'd rather Play Remakes of Pokemon GS than go to a Strip Club and Possibly get laid?
I'm 14 and I know what I'd rather do XD

even a 15 year old would want but no me..

Status
Not open for further replies.