• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
That was poor wording on my part. I apologise

Oh if it were a misunderstanding, then maybe the whole apricorn wasn't so 'breath-taking' as I thought it was then! XD

But there are still a lot of things that we don't really know the portable machine and the apricorns.

Of course it would be cool if we could grow them ourselves (something new anyways), but there might be more scans giving more details, unless these are all there is lol.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Of course it would be cool if we could grow them ourselves (something new anyways), but there might be more scans giving more details, unless these are all there is lol.

Serebii stated that "the first scans" has been revealed.
I hope it does not mean that that is all the scans.

megaman12

Not Happy
Yaminokame has translated the scans at pokebeach.He firts says berry container than apricorn container which could mean both in one container or two seperate contaners.

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
apricorns return have just made my day

wait will we still ahve to wait a day?

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Serebii stated that "the first scans" has been revealed.
I hope it does not mean that that is all the scans.

Actually, on Poke Beach... that looks like all the scans... :( I really hope it isn't true, so I'll be holding onto hope of more scans!

And oh, about the translation stuff... there's also a possibility that yamokime (omg I know spelled this wrongly... gah!!!) could have translated wrongly cos the scans aren't exactly HQ in the first place (which means it isn't his fault).

I think I'll wait for HQ scans before deciding to comment next time, haha.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Actually, on Poke Beach... that looks like all the scans... :( I really hope it isn't true, so I'll be holding onto hope of more scans!

And oh, about the translation stuff... there's also a possibility that yamokime (omg I know spelled this wrongly... gah!!!) could have translated wrongly cos the scans aren't exactly HQ in the first place (which means it isn't his fault).

I think I'll wait for HQ scans before deciding to comment next time, haha.

Blasphemy! I wanted more scans. I'm going to cut myself now.

By the way, we'll get more information on Pokemon Sunday on these
scans so I'll wait until they showcase more.

Last edited:

ijea4444

I knew they would make an apricorn case, to stop the trading of apricorns, and I even named it the apricorn case too :).

I am 100% delighted and beyond joy that the apricorn balls are back :). I'm so happy, that really don't care about the other confirmed info lol. But Rayquaza's room does look wierd.

HERLS

LOLOLOL
When I said first scans, we didn't have them all yet. We now do.

Really? Where are they? I can only find bits and pieces of pages. :(

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Really? Where are they? I can only find bits and pieces of pages. :(

He meant all the pages of the scans are revealed.
Not the full pages, but parts of it only.

If the park balls are back, how are they going to appear in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? Just asking.

Mmm..Net Ball? Is that even one of the balls?
Nonetheless, they would make it the ball that catches bug pokemon
with ease.

Skirgedot

I hope they don't show us anything else now until release. C'mon guys, how about a little surprise in the end? I can assure you: it would make things better.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I hope they don't show us anything else now until release. C'mon guys, how about a little surprise in the end? I can assure you: it would make things better.

:) Yes. You're right but you can't force people to just stop
looking at the information. I won't be back on these forums
after the Japanese release to refrain myself of spoiling the games.

R_N

I gotta say, although I expected a Safari Zone (and it looks like it'll be huuuuuugeee) & a Battle Fronteir, I never expected the proper Apricorn Balls to come back.
I can't wait for the official site to update with nice quality screens, art, and maybe more info~

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I gotta say, although I expected a Safari Zone (and it looks like it'll be huuuuuugeee) & a Battle Fronteir, I never expected the proper Apricorn Balls to come back.
I can't wait for the official site to update with nice quality screens, art, and maybe more info~

Yes they continue to surprise us. This will surely be the best
pokemon game ever! Don't they update the main site right after
the official release of the CoroCoro scans? So maybe next week?

I hope there is more information. I can't wait for these games to be released.

I'm sure Pokemon Sunday will reiterate the information and
will give us further updates. And the games' release is a month away
in Japan, so you'll get more information (spoilers) then.

R_N

He meant all the pages of the scans are revealed.
Not the full pages, but parts of it only.

Mmm..Net Ball? Is that even one of the balls?
Nonetheless, they would make it the ball that catches bug pokemon
with ease.

If they really wanted they could just use the Safari/Marsh ball they've been using since RS.
I mean they have to use the Safari ball for the Zone anyway, so why not?
Did it even have a unique design?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
They haven't shown their whole hand yet and they wont. Do not worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.