• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

12Medbe

Here's hoping we'll hear about Mewtwo's theme or pics of Cerulean Cave.

Brandon96

Dark Trainer
Here are the Giovanni Sprites:

124.png
124_2.png

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I know right and it turns out the leaders are not as easy as some people thought, some are having trouble with Bugsy and Whitney.

I JUST BEAT BUGSY!!
Let me Share my wisdom,

Quilava: Easy
Crocanaw: Ice Fang ONLY (Learns at lv21)
Bayleef: Level up quite High and use a High levelled Flying Type

Starrbuck06

So it seems pokebeach has confirmed Green in the game (i may be late on this,i've not long came online), is green the girl from FRLG or is that the Rival (sorry i forget lol)

.:Alex:.

Unfortunately I have been unable to locate a Mewtwo theme. Presumably, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latias, Latios and Mewtwo use one of the wild pokemon themes or the DPP generic legendary theme (all DPP music is in there). Or maybe the Weather trio theme. I honestly don't know.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Poor cinnabar island, it was my favourite city in all of the R/B/G/Y/ games!! I'm so glad i can go there again even though it's been destroyed by the volcano erupting, Blain is most definately the best fire type Gymleader!!
I wonder if they have put anything else around the Volcano where Blain actually is? I'm waiting :D

Also The BUG CATCHING CONTEST music has popped up, here is the link for you guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBFZw_1855o

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Poor cinnabar island, it was my favourite city in all of the R/B/G/Y/ games!! I'm so glad i can go there again even though it's been destroyed by the volcano erupting, Blain is most definately the best fire type Gymleader!!
I wonder if they have put anything else around the Volcano where Blain actually is? I'm waiting :D

Also The BUG CATCHING CONTEST music has popped up, here is the link for you guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBFZw_1855o

A 3D Volcano with a Lava Moat and Ashes Falling?

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
A 3D Volcano with a Lava Moat and Ashes Falling?

Interesting idea, i would love for the volcano to be spurting lava over the crater into the sea, but i'm not expecting that much, the game is pretty hardcore already, i feel bad hoping for anything more.

So it seems pokebeach has confirmed Green in the game (i may be late on this,i've not long came online), is green the girl from FRLG or is that the Rival (sorry i forget lol)
Green is the rival in Japan. Blue would TECHNICALLY be the female player in FRLG. Just flip the names around (as of now) in America.

.:Alex:.

Apparently Giovanni went away to train or research or something. I wonder... There is that mysterious new cave above Mt. Mortar isn't there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.