• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Green is the rival in Japan. Blue would TECHNICALLY be the female player in FRLG. Just flip the names around (as of now) in America.

Red=male main character
Leaf=female main character
Green=rival

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Green is the rival in Japan. Blue would TECHNICALLY be the female player in FRLG. Just flip the names around (as of now) in America.

Blue doesn't exist at all in Japan. The female character's called Leaf. ... Or what zlxq3000 said.

Blue doesn't exist at all in Japan. The female character's called Leaf. ... Or what zlxq3000 said.
I KNOW that. But she COULD be called Blue, if you go by the basis of the first generation games. If she had been included in RGBY, she would be known as Blue.

I know her internal data says Leaf.

HookShot

Shiny get!
Apparently Giovanni went away to train or research or something. I wonder... There is that mysterious new cave above Mt. Mortar isn't there?

I think so. Maybe he lives there like a hermit. Waiting for the day his former followers find him. We'll have to wait and see.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
Leaf is a fan name. Blue would techinically be her name, as Red is the main male and Green is the rival. The main female is also known as Blue in the manga series in Japan, which is based off the games much more than the anime is.

There is more than one effin' manga in Japan. And 'sides, if you're referring to Pokémon Special, they take a lot more liberties than any other manga based off of a series.

12Medbe

hahaha, so Silver disses you & Team Rocket in the Burnt tower.

He says:
"What are you doing here? Did you think you would catch the Legendary Pokemon to make yourself more powerful? That's impossible! Because the Legendary Pokemon are going to be caught by me and I will become the strongest Trainer!" He then compares you to a weak Rocket grunt.

-From PokeBeach"

Poliwagged

From pokebeach
# In the Kimono Girls' Dance Studio, a Team Rocket grunt complains that he doesn't like the sentimental way a Kimono Girl dances. There is only one in the studio. The Kimono Girl speak in a classical, polite Japanese form while Team Rocket uses slang. He wants to see a spinning dance, but the Kimono Girl gets angry and tells him not to talk to her that way. He says he is a customer and she has to listen to his request. "Do you want me to show you how to do it? I'll give you a good example!" He starts to spin around on the stage. An old man sitting there watching the geisha tells the player to stop him from harassing her. When you talk to the Grunt, he asks if you are planning to get in his way and attacks you.

Lol team rocket grunt, I bet that's the HYUCK HYUCK guy.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
There is more than one effin' manga in Japan. And 'sides, if you're referring to Pokémon Special, they take a lot more liberties than any other manga based off of a series.

Satoshi (the creator of the games) says that he thinks that Special is what he always imagined the Pokemon World would be like if it were real.

Status
Not open for further replies.