• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Am I the only one shocked that we don't have confirmation on what the Johto Dex is, or even when we ge the National Dex?

I wonder how many Pokemon we have to catch to receive the National Dex...

no amount to Catch
after E4
Johto dex has 5 Extra Pokes

Kreis

Still Dirrty
This'll probably get me flamed but:

Since there is no "HGSS Help Thread" at the moment, and this is the place where everyone has been trolling around all day getting new info, why is it such a big deal if someone asks if anyone might have heard how to solve a puzzle?

Back on topic: I am 100% using an Umbreon now.

If you decided to get the game early, then it's your fault. If you don't understand the language, process, etc, this isn't the place the place to ask. You'll just have to wait until a help thread pops out. You could also go to #SPP and see if there are people that can help you.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
It's still hard. I've been hearing stories on how about Bugsy's Scyther is very hard to kill and how Morty's Gengar can OHKO you with Shadow Ball before you even move.

I don't really care much about the levels, it's more about the actual Pokemon. I mean, think of Falkner and Morty: they're whole teams are made of Kanto Pokemon! I mean, Hoothoot and Noctowl are no harder than Pidgey and Pidgeotto. And as for Morty, all they really had to do was replace one of Morty's Haunter with a Misdreaveus. And as for Chuck, couldn't they have given him just ONE more/Johto Pokemon?

I guess I shouldn't be complaining. I mean, at least they didn't exactly copy the teams by changing some levels. And thank g-d for them replacing one of Clair's three Dragonair with a Gyarados, because I would be on a full-fledged rant if they hadn't.

Purple Kecleon

Gym Leader
We'll get it eventually. Serebii only received his game today, after all.

""""""received""""""

from the """"""internet""""""

[16:57] <+Awayebii> I cant even get out of this building without it freezing
[17:34] <+Awayebii> the game freezes before loading the save now

:3

blueguy

used Metronome!
To anyone who is worried about Gym difficulty, look no further than how effing annoying Falkner is! I've tried to beat him like three times now. Gaahhh!

K-B-K

If you decided to get the game early, then it's your fault. If you don't understand the language, process, etc, this isn't the place the place to ask. You'll just have to wait until a help thread pops out. You could also go to #SPP and see if there are people that can help you.

This is why i don't ask for help on the game because you have said it right, Suicune. Dude, i would help you but i haven't even got my first badge yet, lol. If you don't understand the game then don't play it and wait for everyone else to buy it.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
To anyone who is worried about Gym difficulty, look no further than how effing annoying Falkner is! I've tried to beat him like three times now. Gaahhh!

Bugsy will make you Suicidal then

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I made a help thread, it just needs approval, now everyone calm down.

12Medbe

According to Pokebeach about Morty's Gym

The interior of the Gym is completely dark. It's freaky looking. There are candles to guide you as you walk across a narrow, zig-zag pathway to reach Morty. You can fall off the path, and when you do, you get warped back to the beginning of the level. You have to be careful as you walk because you can only see bits and pieces of the path. The Trainers that you fight in the Gym are holding candles. When you defeat them, their candles go out, making it even darker.

blueguy

used Metronome!
Bugsy will make you Suicidal then

lol See, no one had anything to worry about. The Gyms might not be as high leveled as other regions, but Game Freak has found ways to make them just as, if not more, challenging and effing annoying!

This game is off the hizzy so far. Seriously... lol Still trying to get mah Zephyr Badge. :/

12Medbe

According to PokeBeach Eusine might've been a gym leader at one point

Once you exit the tower, Eusine tells you the legend of Ho-Oh and the Legendary Beasts. "Long ago when this tower caught fire, three nameless Pokemon were trapped in the flames and perished. To resurrect them, the Rainbow Pokemon came down from the sky... The people of this town were terrified by that Pokemon's power and tried to fight it. Instead of striking back at the people, the Pokemon left this place with a deep sadness for the deeds of the humans. This is a story that has been handed down to the Ecruteak City Gym Leaders. Me? I also used to be a Gym Leader. Mwohoho."

Jigglypuff5000

I just listened to the Lavender Town theme after hearing all the others, was anyone else disappointed at its upbeat-not-creepyness?

I mean, it could blend better when I have the game there in my hands, but for now, its very... unfufilling [especially since I loveee the rest of the soundtrack, thus far].

Chimchar15

Well, I officially hate the gym rosters. All they did was change a few levels around!! I really expected just about all of the Pokemon to be changed, instead of just a simple Gyarados on Clair's team.

On the other hand, I do like the new Rocket Admins. Speaking of TR, I find it totally awesome how you disguise yourself as a Rocket member. In DPPt, when Looker disguised himself as a TG member, I said to myself "Aw, why couldn't I do that?" So my dream has now come true.

Well its kind of our own fault for being disappointed about the rosters as they never said that they would increase levels. From the very beginning we knew these would be remakes but when we saw all the new features being added we speculated and put these hopes into our heads, so we can't really be mad at them completely.

megaman12

Not Happy
I see everyone is not mad of levels anymore!Keeping low levels is good so you can train all your party pokemon at the same level and not train in grass until they reach the level you ant am I right?!Anyway whats so difficult of the farfatched?

Iibui

Hey, guys, vB is really bad with long threads. This one is going to take longer to load the longer it gets, and it'll just be worse with so many people hammering on it. Suggest you abandon this one and create a new one.

I swear I just had deja vu.
Does someone mind answering my previous question: what is the TM clair gives you? Or is it currently unknown?

Status
Not open for further replies.