• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I see everyone is not mad of levels anymore!Keeping low levels is good so you can train all your party pokemon at the same level and not train in grass until they reach the level you ant am I right?!Anyway whats so difficult of the farfatched?

Nothing anymore, it's DN'C, I'll Sig the Solution XD

Last edited:

Crazy Joe

Silly Goose
Serebii said:
I have to take a break, needless to say I threw up on my keyboard a bit

I'm so so sorry for this. I'll catch up as soon as I can

That's siggy material right there.

Ominous Doom

You are the CHASER!
Yeah, much as personally have a mild disliking to Serebii, I can't help but feel bad for the man right now. It's 11.30pm our time now [in the UK], he should go to bed soon and get some rest, begin again in the morning methinks.

Live in the same zone here (a bit more to the south though), and I'll stay up for quite a while because of this, how come our Serebro can't do the same, even if he's sick? :/

Jigglypuff5000

Live in the same zone here (a bit more to the south though), and I'll stay up for quite a while because of this, how come our Serebro can't do the same, even if he's sick? :/

Well, Serebii actually doesn't live that far west of me, and if I'm right, then running this site probably doesn't entirely pay for Uni [if he goes to one] and or cost of living. I assume he's got a job somewhere to help [and jobs are very scarce here right now], so he should come back refreshed tomorrow. I mean, what's six or seven hours? We got a bucketload of stuff today, we should be tided over for abit, no? xD

Oh never mind, stubborn maul he is!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Wow, the sprites look pretty good for the most part.

And is it just me, or does anybody else think that the colours of the new sprites look brighter as supposed to the repeated DPPt sprites?

12Medbe

So the Kanto warden of the Safari Zone might not be the one in Johto.

Here's what Poke Beach covered

You meet a man named Baoba on Route 38. He is from Kanto. He tells you he liked the Safari Zone there so much that he decided to make his own in Johto. He gives you his phone number.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I'm not sure about brighter, but they definitely do look at bit more 3-Dish.

Ya, now that I look at them again, I've noticed that. I've also noticed how it seems like they've paid more attention to all the Pokemon's faces. I mean, their mouths and faces have a lot more detail, IMO.

FireChick

I hope anyone doesn't mind but I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone know where in HG/SS where Pikachu are found?
2. Is that daycare center still in Goldenrod?

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Wow. Sneasels sprite is just soo Prime <3, loving how these games are going so far. Can't wait to see Kanto :D

Status
Not open for further replies.