1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Shining Mew, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The New sprites are awesome. Scizor's sprite is forever changing though.

I like Charizard's pose.

2. HookShot

HookShot Shiny get!

Agreed. This my favorite sprite for Charizard. Scizor just likes to keep everyone on their toes.

Quagsire's says "Give me a hug!"

3. FireChick

FireChick Well-Known Member

Wow! Pikachu can be found THERE?!? yaaaaaaay! And yay the daycare's still around! Thanks very much! ^v^

4. digitel_anime_fan

digitel_anime_fan The Digital

Haven't posted for a while, but:

I am practically SLOBBERING for these games now. ;_; Pathetic, I know. Hearing that they are actually more difficult, despite few level changes, also makes me happy! I want a REAL challenge, not some straightforward, linear game where you just fight all the trainers in your path and you are automatically strong enough for the gym leaders, etc.
    A little wild pokemon training never hurt anyway!

I'm also half considering importing this, despite the fact that I wouldn't be able to read a darn thing. But on the other hand, when I get it, I really do want to be able to enjoy the WHOLE game, plot included, not just the poke-batteling.

So, for now, I shall have to wait till next year. T_T Guess I could always play Crystal (Silver is dead. D: ) again. But I can't get mareep in crystal! *sigh*

Also, from what I've gathered, Kanto gyms have had considerable level buffs. YAY!

5. m190049

m190049 Local psychopath

Holy gawd this thread jumped 100 pages since my leave.

[​IMG]
    OH MY GOD THAT IS EPIC.
    Thank freaking god they didn't feck him up.

Most of Hg/Ss's sprites seem a lot better for some reason.

6. 12Medbe

12Medbe Well-Known Member

Serebii lists that Eusine's team is

Level 25 Drowzee
    Level 26 Electrode
    Level 25 Haunter

*Originally in Crystal*

Level 23 Drowzee
    Level 23 Haunter
    Level 25 Electrode

7. LightingKimba

LightingKimba Listenin' t'Dragons!

And Eusine's still chasin' after Suicune? Is there any info 'bout him doin' anything of importance other than "Rofl I chase after Suicune!" ?

8. Erik Destler

Erik Destler cool cool cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.