• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss the confirmed info from scans/Pokemon Sunday/etc ONLY. Any ideas or speculation belong in other threads in the forum.
Your crap will be deleted if its off-topic. Infractions if you do it multiple times.

Scans and info can be seen in here

unluckyred13

tHe blaCk sIlVeR
its good to see that the apricorn balls are back brings back nostalgic memories..
and the SZ it looking good..
and i think the pordable minigreen house is only for berries because we cant grow berries from johto..

Fire Storm

The Safari zone looks good, but can someone clarify berry/apricorn growth for me? BOTH are grown the in little terrarium thing? So you can't grow much at once?

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
I'm happy about Apricorn balls, and Bug catching contest. Safari Zone, and Battle Frontier. Everything in these games is epic.

R+B+G+Y+G+S+C+R+S+E+FR+LG+D+P+Pt<HG/SS

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Are these all the scans we get this month or is there more?

Hopefully we'll get some tommorow
Its night in Japan so don't expect much activity

aht1991

So the original speculation about the area near Cianwood being the Battle Fronteir was wrong. Nice to see that Johto has a Safari Zone.

GamerSonic

I'm glad to see the return of the apricorn balls and I guess this solves the issue of the balls being compatible with D/P/Pt. They say that the place west of Olivine is some sort of new Battle Frontier style facility. Ohh and also glad to see the Safari Zone included.

GamerSonic

I'm glad to see the return of the apricorn balls and I guess this solves the issue of the balls being compatible with D/P/Pt. They say that the place west of Olivine is some sort of new Battle Frontier style facility. Ohh and also glad to see the Safari Zone included.

War Raichu

Thunder Master
I'm hoping that the Safari Zone is actually reachable during your first trip to Cianwood, otherwise it's going to be a waste. This is a perfect opportunity to both add some extra trainers (to the caves) for more experience, as well as make unobtainable Pokemon from the the old New Dex obtainable (Pikachu, Kangaskhan, Cubone)

It'll be interesting to see what the PS segment will actually be about. Hopefully it does confirm Mewtwo, as well as show off Groudon and Kyogre's locations.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Heh, I wonder just what thw safari zone will have. probably be the same or similar to kanto. So I know I asked this befor but I didnt get an answer, What are the cases for?
berries or apricorns?

The picture has a berry in it.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hopefully we'll get some tommorow
Its night in Japan so don't expect much activity
Even so, this is likely to be all CoroCoro will show so do not get your hopes up

Heh, I wonder just what thw safari zone will have. probably be the same or similar to kanto. So I know I asked this befor but I didnt get an answer, What are the cases for?
berries or apricorns?

The picture has a berry in it.
Two different items...there's an Apricorn Case and whatever this greenhouse thing is

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so we know already, Serebii: Will next month's Corocoro be released on the 15th or the 10/11th again?

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Even so, this is likely to be all CoroCoro will show so do not get your hopes up

Oh ok, so what your saying is not to expect anything til the 11th, but if we do get something its more of a addded extra

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Doesn't really matter really does it? By then we'll have our hands on the game and will bring you our usual beastly awesome coverage

Oh ok, so what your saying is not to expect anything til the 11th, but if we do get something its more of a addded extra
No, I'm saying don't expect anything new until next month

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Serebii, have you imported it from Play Asia
If so when do you normal get it by

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Haha they released the two things that I wanted to know in one announcement: Apricorns and the Bug Catching Contest. I'm so excited now! But I don't guess we'll be able to send the Apricorns over to Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum since it's not in there coding...or maybe there will be a way to update them with the coding! Like the ranch update for Platinum!

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
So we've got all the info we're just waiting for full page scans

Jordy Kieto

ahh so glad that the aprocorn balls are making a return;im for sure going to traade a few over to platinum to catch some of the roaming legendaris wih the fastball

Status
Not open for further replies.