• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I just hope they make HG and SS good, I really hope they don't make it a bad game by making a crystal remake and having things that make the original look bad, like how platinum has stuff that could have and should have been in DP.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
I just hope they make HG and SS good, I really hope they don't make it a bad game by making a crystal remake and having things that make the original look bad, like how platinum has stuff that could have and should have been in DP.
Don't worry, Crystal will not be remade. Yellow and Blue weren't remade either.

The old image is more zoomed in than the new one, so of course we can't see the edge of it.

And no one answered my question, does G/S happen before or after D/P/Pt, cause some of the brains wouldn't be there, like Thortan, cause he would be just a little kid.

Well I think that Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald run at the exact same time as FireRed and LeafGreen, and that Heart Gold and Soul Silver are set 3 years after both series of games, however I don't know about Diamond and Pearl, but I think that it would run somewhere close to HG/SS.

And also the image on the website is just a mere place holder, as that is the Battle Frontier from Platinum, the image is only there to show what one looks like, as they haven't revealed the one in HG/SS yet.

Also, the entrances, they don't match. :D

chikoritalover16

Following

I just realized something.

We saw the trainer without a follower in Clair's gym.
We saw the trainer without a follower at the magnet station.

Now this.
img_character_main06_01.jpg

At Kurt's house.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that we can turn of the following Pokémon, am I right?
There was always that girl with the Slowpoke in Kurt's house. It's Azalea Town, so there has to be Slowpokes.

EDIT: The trainer, I see now. (I feel slow) Whatever. We'll find out sooner or later.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I said it before and I'll say it again teleporters.
Seriously though it should be pointed out that the pages on the frontier thing would not be the facilities but old features or areas returning. As pointed out by dorianblack of bulbagarden forums the header is:
"this is the fun had so far"
or to that extent. That means that it would be stuff returning such as the frontier or the platinum frontier and 4 other stuff.

I just realized something.

We saw the trainer without a follower in Clair's gym.
We saw the trainer without a follower at the magnet station.

Now this.
img_character_main06_01.jpg

At Kurt's house.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that we can turn of the following Pokémon, am I right?

I think your right about you can turn it off.

Also I'm loving the retro radio Kurt :D

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
Interesting... well the Battle Frontier is still an awesome place re-used or not... just can't wait to see what's gonna happen!!!

Skirgedot

There are still, like, 13 Coming Soon's in the website. I don't get where's the point in updating it after the games come out, since that's a preview site and I'm sure they know there are lots of fansites which, by the time, will have covered most of the game.

It's a shame they are dependent in stuff like CoroCoro and PS, meaning it would not be updated between today and the release date, but oh well :\

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
For the Pokemon thing I want to point out major flaws.
1. In Clair's Gym he was on a moving platform.
2. It was a cutscene ffs.
3. He is talking to Kurt. Possibly the Pokemon disappears when talking.
13 coming soons? So what! Its better then getting no gym leader art or such.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Unless it all updates on September 11 just to annoy us xD

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
To show formality or something I have no idea. But yeah they are all flawed points to say oh gee its going to be an option.

Shadowedrival

The whole pokemon not following you thing could be explained because the first pokemon in the party has fainted. In the Gym he could have just finished battaling. Also the pokemon could be out of cutscenes like many have said. As for kurts house i think it is because the pokemon that is first in the party is fainted ,same as in Clair's gym.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
The whole pokemon not following you thing could be explained because the first pokemon in the party has fainted. In the Gym he could have just finished battaling. Also the pokemon could be out of cutscenes like many have said. As for kurts house i think it is because the pokemon that is first in the party is fainted ,same as in Clair's gym.

But if your pokemon faints, the next one in line takes over.

megaman12

Not Happy

If the first pokemon ainted,than the next one in line would be shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.