• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
They didn't show all of the pokemon center show maybe there is a more elaborte setting up there. Multiple things could be up there. There were battles in the pokemon center in Pt so why not in HGSS. That could be the spot for battles or for records. For all we know that could just be one pokemon center not them all.

halloweenghost

oh man in three weeks this place is going to be flooded with with noobs and such.. I hope Serebii disables registers until things calm down like he didfor platinum.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
oh man in three weeks this place is going to be flooded with with noobs and such.. I hope Serebii disables registers until things calm down like he didfor platinum.

-blink- He disabeld registration?

I...never noticed o.o'

...Meh.

Kanto looks pretty nice from what ive seen....

MetaPheonixPal

the 1st route and Pallet town look really cool =D
I cant wait to see the rest of Kanto

Noobs are always fun to mess around with =D

grenades

Yes is around the beggining.It goes fast do.

Oh, cool! I'll go rewatch it.

Also, I have a quick question, and I'll probably get flamed because so many people on this forum have a short fuse, but, how do I change that little banner beneath where it says 'Beginning Trainer'?

Last edited:
Oh, cool! I'll go rewatch it.

Also, I have a quick question, and I'll probably get flamed because so many people on this forum have a short fuse, but, how do I change that little banner beneath where it says 'Beginning Trainer'?
That changes as your post count rises.

And yes, that was one of my favorite parts about the Mahogany hideout. I want to see how they redesign the Goldenrod underground hideout, and what role the four executives will have.

Elgnit

Filb has a new commercial that aired in Japan:

http://filb.de

Nothing new, except a pretty nice view of Sprout Tower. I love how they're actually using different camera angles now. :)

Sorry if already posted. xD

Last edited:

Sohashi

Filb has a new commercial that aired in Japan:

http://filb.de

Nothing new, except a pretty nice view of Sprout Tower. I love how they're actually using different camera angles now. :)

Sorry if already posted. xD

It was posted today already, but still great trailer and graphics. this game is going to be great

Elgnit

It was posted today already, but still great trailer and graphics. this game is going to be great

Aww man, I checked and everything. Oh well. :x And just to make sure no one is confused, I wasn't referencing the main trailer from the official Japanese site that came out today. It's a new commercial that has some new footage of Gold entering Sprout Tower. Just click on Filb's 1st news post to see it.

Elgnit

The trailer out today is different than the clip on filb.de

I know, that's what I said in the above post haha. Sorry, I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Anywho, keeping on topic, i'm really digging the whole graphical style that Game Freak is using in these games. They've done a beautiful job with Violet and Goldenrod. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with Olivine and Blackthorn.

Also, am I the only one who digs the following thing? After seeing the Starters final evos running around in the trailer, i'm reminded of how freaking cool it's gonna be. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.