• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a note a new tidbit game thingy like how platinum and all games before had one is open:
http://pokemon.kids.yahoo.co.jp/
I wonder if anything else will be learned. I mean I can't register but others could possibly...

What has mazeland got to do with anything?
Although it does look cool, very FR/LG like and all.

Shame they limited to Japanese Yahoo! Users, as I could have used mine to log in if they didn't region lock it...

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
What has mazeland got to do with anything?
Although it does look cool, very FR/LG like and all.

Shame they limited to Japanese Yahoo! Users, as I could have used mine to log in if they didn't region lock it...
Mazeland like sky garden is a game thing where you then get tidbits for the game it promotes. In this case hgss.

Mazeland like sky garden is a game thing where you then get tidbits for the game it promotes. In this case hgss.

OMG! Really! Someone register now, I would but unfortanatly, I can't do Japanese, but we all know someone who can, maybe Yaminokame could do it?

Isn't it interesting, anything Japanese, we almost immediatly turn to Yaminokame?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Getting impatient aren't we? Two weeks is not long enough before we get bombarded with information. Sit still, and have someone tie you in a chair away from the computer... just kidding :p

Oh, and let's not abuse yaminokame. >____<

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Cool tell us if there's any HG/SS stuff

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
It probably won't have anything we haven't seen before on it...

two weeks to go...this is the hardest time, two weeks, cause you know its so close but time goes so slow.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Don't get your hopes up people. This mazeland stuff might just turn out to be a great disappointment.
Things are different now than how it was before.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
just came from youtube, Giancarlo posted this message in his channel:

"The Time When The 10,000 Subscribers Rise, A New Update Will Be Revealed That The Whole Entire Pokemon Community Will Never Forget"

and I ask myself... is it him showing us who is his Nintendo insider? is it his secret on how to get more visits than Serebii who gets 10 times his in a month than his since he started... or is he himself revealing to be a fat old lady who tries to win money (yes, he won money with his account on youtube) deceiving pokémon fans.

I do know this isn't anything important to the game, but it affects us, pokémon fans, he is posting unconfirmed stuff and getting our hopes up for stuff that will never happen. that's all ._.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

"The Time When The 10,000 Subscribers Rise, A New Update Will Be Revealed That The Whole Entire Pokemon Community Will Never Forget"

Stop right there.

Just leave him be. This isn't the right place to discuss him. Further posts discussing that stupid attention-seeker gets their posts deleted, and perhaps may get infracted.

Just ignore him. Let his believer get disappointed. Let them be deceived. Woe is them for they do not know what they're doing. Trust me, karma sure strikes fast.

razor fire

can anyone tell me about this mazeland thing?

EDIT: wow, I just noticed that the Egg Sprite has gotten a slight change on its dots.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

and I ask myself... is it him showing us who is his Nintendo insider? is it his secret on how to get more visits than Serebii who gets 10 times his in a month than his since he started... or is he himself revealing to be a fat old lady who tries to win money (yes, he won money with his account on youtube) deceiving pokémon fans.

I do know this isn't anything important to the game, but it affects us, pokémon fans, he is posting unconfirmed stuff and getting our hopes up for stuff that will never happen. that's all ._.
1. I get ten times UNIQUE VISITORS of his life time page views in 2 days, not a month
2. He was just doing that as incentive for people to suscribe. He won't provide anything we don't know. If he had inside stuff, he wouldnt take images from this site or videos from Filb or Poketerra

razor fire

Just wait till he gets all the Hate Mails.

Anyways, on the Pokémon site I saw something about FR/LG and Giovanni. I can't read japanese, does anyone know what it is about?

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I think it was to tell how TR are back in HGSS like they are in FRLG.

Calm PokeMaster

About Giovanni?Could we have a translator read that and tell us,please?

Of course,if it was anything really important,Serebii would have put it here........

Status
Not open for further replies.