• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I love that Kanto and Heonn starters are available as well as the Birds, Latis and Mewtwo ^^.
This game is going to be epic without a doubt, i'm just waiting for someone to post their videos up on youtube so we can all see/hear the greatness.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Oh man I'm so psyched for these games Johto was always my favorite region :D The Gym Leaders Badge pics look awesome but Pryce looks extra cool for some reason (No Pun intended lol). The ability to get starters from the other regions is also really cool and being able to transfer pokemon from DPPt early on is also great news because now I can make the dream team I want to start my Johto adventure with. These will most definitely be the best pokemon games created so far.

Otakusoul13

PKMN HG/SS

darn...i was hoping that it would be atleast dark in there
maybe something like the shading in platinum[ex:eterna galactic hq topfloor]
or something at all close to that anywhere, in all the screenshots i've seen..i haven't once seen that effect be used
:/
my first disappointment pretty much...

Oet-Oet

Soul Silver Trainer!
Yah! She's (?) is going to Falkner! :D I love Falkner :D

I hope there is going to be a massive of news today. I realy like HG SS now. I want it *cries out loud*

Status
Not open for further replies.