• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
No discussion of ROMs. ROMs are illegal

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I love how people are bashing on Pokebeach because they posted the photos on their site. So what. If they want to they can. Anyway..
I love how falkner looks kinda new now. The train overhead is great as well. With all this news I am definitely thinking that this will be much better then expected.

I can get on Pokebeach. XD All they have are screenshots so far...Most early game stuff. Hibiki has a Marril.

Pidgeotto sprite looks awesome.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I love how people are bashing on Pokebeach because they posted the photos on their site. So what. If they want to they can. Anyway..
I love how falkner looks kinda new now. The train overhead is great as well. With all this news I am definitely thinking that this will be much better then expected.

with the overhead train..I'm sure the copycat's house will stay the same like FRLG not like GSC

Spirit of Darkness

I was able to view today's coverage in serebii, but I want to ask if the news had new pre-release pictures as I find lots of people having new pictures?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Well, they can post it. It's not ours anyway.
And that list for the Move Tutor seems good but I hope it's fake. I'm expecting better.

I was able to view today's coverage in serebii, but I want to ask if the news had new pre-release pictures as I find lots of people having new pictures?

Just stay tuned to this thread.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
We're not. We're just correcting someone who said that they were faster and had the game which they are not and do not

Skirgedot

Bugsy is taking a bit too long. Those cacoons might evolve or be changed. Also what level was Scyther in GSC?

We're not. We're just correcting someone who said that they were faster and had the game which they are not and do not

You gotta get that game first. Is it expected for today?

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I hope Red still has Pika and startes :O
I reckon by tomorrow we'll know nearly EVERYTHING about the game, maybe even Brendan's Roster

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Brendan? The hell he isn't in the game. Oh right you believed that jerk on youtube...
Also I wonder do the badges cover the faces like in the original or are they under? Hmm...

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
like i guess...most likely all leader will keep their roster

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Bugsy has the same roster? -gun in mouth-
same levels too?

and now I don't believe that Carlo guy on youtube because now, It's been proved that everything he posts is either fake or stolen from Serebii

halloweenghost

I just hope shiny overworlds sprites could be confirmed ( not including red gyarados and pikachu colored pichu..

but alas I need to go to bed..I do not look forward to wafting back to the last page I was on is the next few hours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.