• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oet-Oet

Soul Silver Trainer!
Whee I like all Sprites till now, even Scyther. I think his.her pose is really cool.

Actually I don't care they didn't change the roosters...I liked the roosters...
I'm happy with the level-upgrade! :D

Skirgedot

I guessed they were afraid to change the rosters. They though people would complain about it since this is a remake and all that talk sh*t. I always thought that. I'm afraid I was right. :\

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
You guys need to stop complaning and start being grateful for them even releasing G/S, at least they have increased the levels of the Pokemon!!

Anyhow on another note Scythers sprite is really cute, i can't wait to see the others.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
kk I'm guessing Gyms have gender differences?
that Scyther sprite may be female only, then again... we had one in DPt didnt we?
anyway, again, I heard whitney's roster is boosted by one level

Charmbracelet

Looking In
You guys need to stop complaning and start being grateful for them even releasing G/S, at least they have increased the levels of the Pokemon!!

Anyhow on another note Scythers sprite is really cute, i can't wait to see the others.

Be grateful they're releasing the remarks? ROFL, girl, pu-lease!.

slowkingsley

It isn't.
Ah c'mon, Bugsy's TM was one of the only ones I really wanted to know.
X-Scissor? Silver Wind? U-Turn?

The only possible three.

It was mentioned on 2ch that Bugsy gives U-Turn. It also mentions that Scyther has a Sitrus Berry attached.

Last edited:

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Yanma/Ledyba/Ariados would have been perfect. BUT NOOOO!!!!
GAMEFREAK just had to keep the rosters the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.