• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
252 pages already...

But why has Bugsy 3 female Pokémon??

~Ledyba;165;

I don't know, and I don't care really.
But they've all had a sex change since G/S/C though.

Tytus

Iron Islander
Yeah, I just realized Bugsy had all males in GSC. But now he has all females. What is happening :/

Also, thick fat. As a cyndaquill user, my strategy against milktank was to smokescreen it, then ember/swift it to death. Thick fat will mean I have to use swift instead, and that's ASSUMING that the swift TM can still be found. Which is doubtful. So, the cynda users are a at a huge disadvantage...taking a level away might help a little with this.

Zalman

Master of Puppets

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
I guess Bugsy wanted the operation but then he finds out his Pokemon were... different
And the rest they say is history

omg never noticed that hahaa i lol'd hard
Maybe Bugsy's now a girl too.

This is truly sick on Bugsy, he had all males in Gen II, but in Gen IV he has all females, in the manga, Gold thought he was a girl in the Ruins of Alph and asked him on a date as he thought Bugsy was cute.
But many people mistake him for a girl.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I can't remeber Bugsys Pokemon all being male in the originals, it was such along time ago, and now they're females you say?? Gamefreak are most definatley playing mind games ^^

Poliwagged

Also, thick fat. As a cyndaquill user, my strategy against milktank was to smokescreen it, then ember/swift it to death. Thick fat will mean I have to use swift instead, and that's ASSUMING that the swift TM can still be found. Which is doubtful. So, the cynda users are a at a huge disadvantage...taking a level away might help a little with this.

Almost certain you needed Surf to get the Swift TM so yeah, lolol.
And Swift isn't a TM anymore.

Almost certain you needed Surf to get the Swift TM so yeah, lolol.
And Swift isn't a TM anymore.

No, you didn't. It was inside the cave, just BEFORE you needed to surf. My memory is very clear on this. :p

If its not a TM anymore, than that confirms that cynda users are rather screwed when it comes to milktank. About the only other choice you have early on is say, Flaffy, or maybe Onix, and neither are exactly powerhouses early on. Abra is a possible choice, but it also needs some time to level up, etc.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
No level changes then
Oh well good sprites

Skirgedot

No changes.
We got everything now.
Increase, decrease and no change.
In levels, of course.

Rosters didn't change and won't change.
That's the sad true.

So Morty seems to have the exact same team. Good thing there's no decrease on levels (see, it's balancing). I predict the rest of the gym leaders' teams being a bit stronger then.

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
No, you didn't. It was inside the cave, just BEFORE you needed to surf. My memory is very clear on this. :p

If its not a TM anymore, than that confirms that cynda users are rather screwed when it comes to milktank. About the only other choice you have early on is say, Flaffy, or maybe Onix, and neither are exactly powerhouses early on. Abra is a possible choice, but it also needs some time to level up, etc.

what about trading for machop in the department store? That was always a good option against miltank.

Status
Not open for further replies.