• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaman12

Not Happy
Kotone is obviously the hottest/cutest girl in the games. End of discussion.

Ill*vomits after seeing picture*.I hope tomorrow could shut certain somebodys who said these games failed because of rosters!

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Which is why I'm kind of glad i have to work today so I don't sit in front of my computer all day waiting for news to pop up and can come home and *hopefully* have a whole bunch of new content revealed.

Wish the packaging people over at Play-Asia would accidentally send me the game early. But meh.. As long as I get it on Monday I'll be a happy gamer.
I haven't seriously done anything else today. I've been on the computer the whole day F5'ing all the major Pokémon sites and chatting with you guys.

And it has been a pleasure.

So any news since about 15 pages ago or is it all spam?

Well Morty himself appears different. I'm amazed how the rehaul turned out. I'm expecting a cool looking artwork of him. Bugsy is male with a female lead team. Whitney is some hot diva looking babe with a level 19 Miltank and level 17 Clefairy. Falkner has Pidgey at level 11 and Pidgetteo at level 14. Rocket Admin Lance (not the champion) is confirmed. Anything else?

Zalman

Master of Puppets
Hey I don't know if this was seen yet but I'm definitely not check like a hundreds pages so here you go.

there she is. the hottest girl in the pokemon universe.

On a serious note, yes, it has been seen a long time ago.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm hoping for the last couple of gyms in Johto and then some Kanto info also. I love Kanto.

Adz

Poke Knight
I haven't seriously done anything else today. I've been on the computer the whole day F5'ing all the major Pokémon sites and chatting with you guys.

And it has been a pleasure.

Can not believe I forgot about F5 I have been doing it manually all day!! grrr

On Topic...I LOVE Morty's new sprite...I think it is my favourite gym leader sprite in this Generation...(So far) His new outfit is soooo cool! I also think Whitney has a cool sprite and Falkner's hair on the badge case looks awesome!! Haunter is also particularly awesome for a change!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.