• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglypuff5000

Am I the only one that figured that whatever non-important thing is the top of Elm's lab, that it won't be accessible till after the E4?

Also, on an off-topic note, I'd lol if Pokebeach got their game copy before Serebii. In fact, it has to happen. xD

12Medbe

Prces team is diffrent he has
Dewgong 34
Sneasel 34
Piloswine 36
I have the game so yah

oh word? wait... isn't that the same as G/S/C?

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
Prces team is diffrent he has
Dewgong 34
Sneasel 34
Piloswine 36
I have the game so yah
Impressive, especially when you consider your team in your signature!

Totodile lvl 10
Water Gun
Scratch
Rage
Leer

Phanphy lvl 10
Tackle
Growl
Knock Off

Ratata lvl 8
TAil Whip
Tackle
Quick Attack

JD

Dont believe him hes lying and its not the same a gsc I believe his gsc roster was seel dewgong smoochum piloswine wasnt it i dont remember

mudkipzz

Pryce was actually where the problem existed in gold and silver. All the gym levels were fine until him. He was quite simply, 10 levels too low.

codemonkey85

Pokémon Hoarder
What NO IM NOT I ACTUALLY GOT THE GAME I HAVE SOME PICS I WOULD UPLOAD BUT IMAGESHACK AINT WORKING SO STFU AND FALker DOES HAVE FARQETFD AS HIS NEW SIGNTER POke

OMG OMG I think Im gonna die from excitement this game is by far going to own all pokemon games hands down. Once I get theg game Im gonna try to get to morty on the first day.

Hmm. Can someone shut him up?

GengarNightmare

I can't stand it! I'm so excited for these games to come out!!!

Thinks so...we have to wait :(

I really like the change of Eevee from lvl 20 to lvl 5! Now you can train it more like your way :D

I agree. Back then, LV 20 meant you skipped over Espeon and Umbreon's first STAB moves, Confusion and Pursuit, and there were no move tutors to fix that (except for Pokemon Stadium 2). You had to wait until *checks the dex* LV 36 for Psybeam/Faint Attack.

Yeah the rosters and levels being more or less the same should only be a mild disappointment, if one at all. Not a game ruiner. Sheez.

Ditto! :p I would only be dissapointed if they reduced the levels (like in FR/LG). Keeping them the same as the originals is fair game.

And I'm sooooooo glad they decided to put Latios/Latias and Mewtwo in the game like I predicted. That makes Pal Park more or less optional depending on what games you have.

And the fact that Suicune runs all the way to Bill's house is awesome! I'll be able to soft reset for a good nature finally!

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
No, he didn't have a Smoochum.

I assume Whitney's Miltank was lowered one level because it was SO FRICKIN' HARD in GSC, or at least it was for me. ._.

Chimchar15

I like the pic where Kotone is in the forest with her Beedrill following her. I also like the pic where her and Gold are talking to the daycare man.

Superkid11

It was. I'm actually rather surprised at how little she's changed. Aside from blue shorts she's pretty much the same.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
There was no Smoochum nor any Seel. Only two Dewgong and a Piloswine if I recall.

This thread is amazing; I went out for a couple of hours and more than 50 pages of replies o_0. I don't really care about the level decrease for Whitney. Such a simple thing won't destroy a great pokémon game considering all the things we've seen.

Really, I wasn't expecting so many changes in a remake. At the beggining I thought gym leader's levels wouldn't be touched and look what happened.

Adz

Poke Knight
In the original G/S games Pryce didnt have a smoochum He had

Seel: lv 27
Dewgong: lv 29
Piloswine: lv 31

Status
Not open for further replies.