• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Yeah! And try look at the better caves:

ironisland.png

In DPPt they did just end out in nothing..

But in HGSS they are transpareted so it goes out in the black slowly :3

Nice observation. I like the fade-out effect.

pipluptrainer

Johto Trainer
Wow!These games look great so far.The gyms aren't really a problem for me.Also, I love the gym case,and I'm so glad that Lat@s are in!

And I have a question.Serebii said that Red got a new team.Does any one know his new team?

Lol I just remembered Pryce's Piloswine wasn't level 34, it was level 31. He REALLY needs an upgrade, and blocking him before Jasmine really would be the way. This would also decrease the bizarre difference between him and Clair (lol NINE levels). Having Pryce at level 39 and Clair at level 45 would mean a 6-level difference, MUCH more fair.

Superkid11

as of right now these games are not impressing me at all. They look nice, but the look isn't what matters, the actual game is what matters. I liked that falkner's pokemon got level increases cause they were need. Bugsy's pokemon not being evolved and only getting a one level increase was nice and disappointing at the same time. But the worse thing so far and something that should never happen in a remake is a gym leader's pokemon getting weaker. I can't believe that whitney's pokemon were reduced in level by one. The gym leaders need to have higher levels, that was the main problem with the originals things were too short and your pokemon were too weak. I was hoping that they were going to fix that, but i guess i was wrong
One level. One measily level. Damn.

But anyway, the rest of the gym leaders might get level buffs. All out roster changes are too much to hope for at this point but yeah. Seeing as the first two gyms were buffed, there's some balancing being done here. The later gyms may be made stronger.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
OMFG I AGRREEZ MANG ONE LEVEL OMFG THIS GAME SUXZOORZ CUZ OF DAT!!!one!!!111!!!eleven

...I get what you are trying to complain about...but why do people just say this game suck eventhough only 4/16 gym leaders have been confirmed

goldgolem

tell me when to go
I said it once, and I'll damn right say it again: you aren't funny. Stop trying and shut up.

Criticism of the rosters is valid, hell I started all this crap, but let's all just end now before a few certain mods start handing out infractions to everyone?

i received an infraction, but anyways. we shouldn't start with the rosters anymore...

wasn't the Lapras lvl 20 in G/S/C? will it be the same lvl? any guesses?

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
It's just one level, I dont mind

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Yes because cramming 8 gyms into a 15 level span is such a smart thing to do.
You may want to do some fact-checking before you spout all these arguements. In GSC, Kanto's Gyms ranged from level 41 [Brock] to level 58 [Blue]...that's a 17 level difference.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
I know some guys who wore pink. But at least it makes them feel wiggly tuff!

oh no... just no...

Bad Joke dude...

In light of Today's News, I HOPE TO GOD that they fixed the Trade Back between 3rd Gen Games

But ONLY Gen 1 and 2
in that case, FRLG will have data to do this which means Game Freak have been planning this remake for 6 years which is highly unlikely

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
That Haunter looks nice!

oh no... just no...

Bad Joke dude...

In light of Today's News, I HOPE TO GOD that they fixed the Trade Back between 3rd Gen Games

But ONLY Gen 1 and 2
in that case, FRLG will have data to do this which means Game Freak have been planning this remake for 6 years which is highly unlikely
We CAN NOT trade to third generation games. Pal Park is in, NOT Time Machine.

Giratina93

King of the Koopas
The levels... they're so low... WHY?

*Weeps in a corner*

DryBones

Event Collector
Am I the only one who doesnt care at all about the 'levels' being increased/decreased?

The hype was going all so well and then everyone started complaining about it >>

hellmetal789

continues to strive!
so much news D: i like morty and the sprites

the old lady with the candles looks like she is gonna start a fire lolol.

252 pages already...

But why has Bugsy 3 female Pokémon??

~Ledyba;165;
who knows :p

btw if u ever watched the anime episode 144 of english series bugsy is clearly a guy :p

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
PEOPLE. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ROSTERS.

IF YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED THAT MUCH, THEN DON'T BUY/PLAY THE GAME. AS IF THE ROSTERS TAKES ABOUT 90% OF GAMEPLAY.

YOU GUYS CAN GO COMPLAIN ALL DAY LONG BUT IT WON'T CHANGE A THING.

Anymore complaining will result to infractions. And we're serious about it.

LostHero

The above lacks common sense.

That's like saying the first 900 sips of a cup of milk were stale and disgusting, but since we haven't finished the rest of the glass, we are stupid to presume that the rest of the milk is equally putrid.

QFT

Anyway, I don't think the rosters are even that bad. Falkner's team really needed to be upped, and that darn Milktank was a freaking tank in GSC, and would be even more so now due to the fact it has Thick Fat (if that was confirmed. I believe it was, wasn't it?). The only problem that I have with Bugsy's Metapod and Kakuna, but I can live. The rest of the game will be wicked, and I can't wait 'till I get it in Spring!

goldgolem

tell me when to go
i said it once and i'll say it again.

can we still buy pokemon from the Game Corner?

Status
Not open for further replies.