• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Do you know what city it is? Because if you do you could probably look at a map of said city and distinguish the building base on that.

It's Ecruteak. The building to the left is the Gym.
This had been answered already.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Do you know what city it is? Because if you do you could probably look at a map of said city and distinguish the building base on that.

It's Eckrutek (sp?) and the building on the left is the Gym.
EDIT: beaten..darn!

Thriller

Its almost time
So, do we know what's up the stairs?

But seriously, I can't believe this is the biggest unsolved mystery right now. I bet all it is is Elm's house mixed in with his lab and his old house is now home to some random NPCs, probably talking about the Pokethlon or something.

A Merry Snorunt said:
I hope we can find some glitches/bugs soon. I want to see how wacky it is!

Shhhhh, if there is a Celebi glitch like there was a Darkrai glitch in DP, I hope they NEVER find it until the game is translated. :D

So, do we know what's up the stairs?

But seriously, I can't believe this is the biggest unsolved mystery right now. I bet all it is is Elm's house mixed in with his lab and his old house is now home to some random NPCs, probably talking about the Pokethlon or something.

Shhhhh, if there is a Celebi glitch like there was a Darkrai glitch in DP, I hope they NEVER find it until the game is translated. :D

Maybe Crys is in there? Or maybe they're just stairs so you can gaze to the outer reaches.

Edit- olol...true....I will seal my lips.

Elm's a pimp, and the upstairs is his brothel. OBVIOUSLY.

On a more serious note. Was anyone shocked by Mewtwo being level 70? Everyone was thinking 50 because of that Championship thing or whatever.

I'm shocked, however, that no one is discussing Kanto. Seafoam Islands have been restored, Cerulean Cave has been restored, all five of the regular Kanto legendaries are in, it sounds as if Kanto is a normal size, and who knows? It might even be fully restored. I honestly don't know. Yet...it's not a hot topic. o_O

goldgolem

tell me when to go
what about going upstairs at Silph Co.

we were never able to go up there except get Upgrade from the man guarding the stairs.yes, i know we can go up there in FR/LG, but what about in HG/SS?

i would very much like to go up there. :p

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker

On a more serious note. Was anyone shocked by Mewtwo being level 70? Everyone was thinking 50 because of that Championship thing or whatever.

I'm shocked, however, that no one is discussing Kanto. Seafoam Islands have been restored, Cerulean Cave has been restored, all five of the regular Kanto legendaries are in, it sounds as if Kanto is a normal size, and who knows? It might even be fully restored. I honestly don't know. Yet...it's not a hot topic. o_O

I've kinda been thinking we'd have a full Kanto, or at least something close to it from the start. I guess I've still been waiting for a bit more evidence before I celebrate too soon. I don't know-- maybe a view of a full Viridian Forest or something.

R_N

That is odd. Mewtwo has had precisely 2 chances of being caught in the past two generations.
FRLG and now in HGSS.
And both are level 70? Based on level alone he shouldn't be useable, yet Pokemon Sunday clearly showed that it was one of the 9 that could be brought to World's...

zlxq3000

Master Collector
...Are parts of Scyther... YELLOW?! *looks@pokedex*... Okay, I guess they've always had parts that were yellow, but not THAT yellow... Looks like it has some yellow stripes on its head, too, which is weird; maybe it's another trait that separates the males from the females?

Eevee... looks angry... D'aww...

And the ghosts are b1tchin'. 'Nuff said.

That is odd. Mewtwo has had precisely 2 chances of being caught in the past two generations.
FRLG and now in HGSS.

The legendary birds have had three; FRLG, Pt, and now HGSS.

Last edited:

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I never really understood why the underground was closed due to trainers battling there illegally. In fact, from my play through in firered months back, I don't recall trainers being there. Unless there was some sort of activity going on there, the police went busting out all over and closed the place.

The Underground Passage was closed due to vandalism.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
maybe they cleaned up the old place.

i loved taking that shortcut underground. :p

Silph Co. was closed due to the actions of Team Rocket, wasn't it?

Silph Co. wasn't closed. You just can't access the higher levels for security measures. And obviously, Silph Co. has some use now. That's where you get the Hoenn Starters.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
It's good that they are sarting to put more use into Kanto now.....

goldgolem

tell me when to go
maybe they cleaned up the old place.

i loved taking that shortcut underground. :p

Silph Co. was closed due to the actions of Team Rocket, wasn't it?

oops. sorry and i meant the 2nd floor and above. sorry again for not mentioning it, but anyway, at least the other floors are accessible now.

i wonder if the guards at the gates by Saffron are still thirsty.

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Most likely. The Kanto areas seemed to make more sense in the order that they were available. Fighting Lt Surge is always awesome though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.