• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say
girafarig and remoraid where also exlusive to silver, Im thinking that will be the same this time around too?

Nope Remoraid was found near the Whril Islands in G/S and Girafarig was found at lake at rage.

m190049

Local psychopath

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
One of my friends once got ahold of Diamond early because he knew the store owner. It could be a similar situation.

Could also be that she works at the store, the store owner didn't know not to sell it yet, etc.

First seems most likely, since she appears to be the only one with a copy.

KKInu

Hey, up... can anyone show me which page or link a picture of Falkner's gym battle banner? I haven't seen it yet. Thanks!

So far, I think everything looks awesome! Maybe I would've preferred different gym rosters, but really, I'm not complaining since it's already damn awesome.

Digitalkaiser65

Dark Master
they weren't version exclusives, well according to Serebii's Original G/S/C section of the Site.

Hm, bulbapedia says otherwise I think, unless I read it wrong. I trust serebii more so I'm going to go with your answer.
Either way I think gold has the more appealing version exlusives so if its the same this time around I would prolly go for it.

I wish the girl would update with pryces line up so I can go play some wii an go to bed haha!

12Medbe

Hm, bulbapedia says otherwise I think, unless I read it wrong. I trust serebii more so I'm going to go with your answer.
Either way I think gold has the more appealing version exlusives so if its the same this time around I would prolly go for it.

I wish the girl would update with pryces line up so I can go play some wii an go to bed haha!

They were exclusive to G/S, but not Crystal.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Wow, they really went all out with the Rocket Hideout. It looks so like high tech, and what not.

True_Eriorguez

I remember catching them in Gold, and my memory in regards to those things is inerrant. They were unobtainable in Crystal, alongside the Mareep family, and Mankey and Vulpix, IIRC.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
New picture:
index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.