• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyt77

i liked crystal because of the fact it had both johto and kanto in it
;492-s;

Bardische

Elegance.

Bardische

Elegance.
lol what Guy Posted the thing?
I gotta know XD

Apparently, two fat hairy dudes having an affair D:

Good thing we didn't see it though :)

Shining Shadow

Score For Z-Gravity
This thread gets me nostalgic about when diamond and pearl got released, which is awesome. Cant wait to see how blackthorn looks.

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..

Love that it comes with so much.. too bad I won't be able to read it, lol.. And the American version will come with even more considering there'll probably be a Spanish version of the booklet.. So much swag ^_^

I'm wondering what the black thing is with the Pokewalker.. Confusing =\ Edit: nvm it's the clip =P

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Status
Not open for further replies.