• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
In Bold...
So you'd rather Play Remakes of Pokemon GS than go to a Strip Club and Possibly get laid?
I'm 14 and I know what I'd rather do XD

lol... It's not always about getting laid, sir.

But hey, I could go to the strip club and show off mah pogeymanz which might helped me get even more women, Naahhhmean, son!?

halloweenghost

uh-huh..i don't want to waste my money in buying a japanese version then an american version...besides, patience pays a lot...what's the use of buying a game if you can't understand everything they're saying at all...

agreed,... it will be so much worth the wait to enjoy the game completely in english for me.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
lol... It's not always about getting laid, sir.

But hey, I could go to the strip club and show off mah pogeymanz which might helped me get even more women, Naahhhmean, son!?

21 and Playing Pokemon?
MAN YOU'RE ON FIRE!!
[/sarcasm]

drake13

Ryukishi
the thing is...why does it take so much time to convert a japanese game to an american game??? T.T...i bet Nintendo America already have those American version right now ;_;..they are hiding it, secretly...

21 and Playing Pokemon?
MAN YOU'RE ON FIRE!!
[/sarcasm]

Shut up and let him play what he wants. No one cares if you would prefer to get laid with strippers, he knows what's better for him.

Now please, can we move back to more important things, like the fact that Clair's Kingdra obviously will be stronger this time ?_?

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
lol.. It's okay. If I were ashamed of it, I would lie about my age. I don't go around yelling out "I PLAY WITH POKEYMANZ!" But if someone asks I don't deny it. I love the games. The Anime fell off after "The Wayward Wobbuffet"

Newdom

Rival
the thing is...why does it take so much time to convert a japanese game to an american game??? T.T...i bet Nintendo America already have those American version right now ;_;..they are hiding it, secretly...

Well the smart thing is not to release it yet (assuming they did have an english version). Now they make more money through people buying the Japanese version,

Zero38

Self-made
Shut up and let him play what he wants. No one cares if you would prefer to get laid with strippers, he knows what's better for him.

Now please, can we move back to more important things, like the fact that Clair's Kingdra obviously will be stronger this time ?_?

carlisle is saying it will change : )

well.. she knows everything from the start lol

JavierEA

Don't complain, I'm european

Agreed. If you want to talk about strippers and getting laid, take it to PM.

I almost want to say I can't wait to see Clair's roster, even though it will probably be the same. XD Still, wouldn't it be awesome if she got a Gyarados by some miracle?

Edit: I have never gone out and said Clair's roster is changing. :/

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread

Not sure..50% chance

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
The music is all sounding prety freaking epic atm :) Loving the awesome remixes :D

I'm getting all excited, but I know we won't have it until Easter next year :(

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..

No need to be mean. I was just explaining stuffs and we're off in our own little convo. And that came up. Didn't exactly mean to get off topic, lol.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
i know someone is 38 and plays with her wife : )

Well that makes it alright...
[/sarcasm]

anyway, I'll be playing Pokemon for the rest of my life XD
I'll keep it quiet though...

Status
Not open for further replies.