• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglypuff5000

the thing is...why does it take so much time to convert a japanese game to an american game??? T.T...i bet Nintendo America already have those American version right now ;_;..they are hiding it, secretly...

Because they wait till the Japanese copies are printed and out before even starting the western translating. And heck, why are you complaining? American game releases are pretty much always 3 or 6 months ahead of the European ones [where they waste time translating it into other languages when most gamers over here know and speak English]!

You'll get these in March-April most likely, and we'll get it this time next year. *sighs*

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
No need to be mean. I was just explaining stuffs and we're off in our own little convo. And that came up. Didn't exactly mean to get off topic, lol.

..which i think will be deleted when the mods sees them

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Shut up and let him play what he wants. No one cares if you would prefer to get laid with strippers, he knows what's better for him.

Now please, can we move back to more important things, like the fact that Clair's Kingdra obviously will be stronger this time ?_?

How can you say that when there is like a 100% chance it will still be lvl 40, based on the fact that 4/7 revealed gyms remained the same, and the distance level wise has never been more than 6 between gyms.

Also where is the girl? Icefall Cave?

drake13

Ryukishi
Lol!

but seriously

how can a kid understand the games nowadays??

that means...majority of teens are playing pokemon right now....due to the fact that pokemon gets more complicated by the second...

and now ON-TOPIC PEOPLE:

the gym leaders hardly got their rosters changed T.T....only a few level mix-up and done...and i really think that scyther's head looks like electrike's head O__o

Zero38

Self-made
Agreed. If you want to talk about strippers and getting laid, take it to PM.

I almost want to say I can't wait to see Clair's roster, even though it will probably be the same. XD Still, wouldn't it be awesome if she got a Gyarados by some miracle?

Edit: I have never gone out and said Clair's roster is changing. :/

oh lol

maybe you said maybe?

mmm

wallace strongest pokemon was at lvl 54 right?

Zero38

Self-made
How can you say that when there is like a 100% chance it will still be lvl 40, based on the fact that 4/7 revealed gyms remained the same, and the distance level wise has never been more than 6 between gyms.

i guess kingdra will be 42...

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
Because they wait till the Japanese copies are printed and out before even starting the western translating. And heck, why are you complaining? American game releases are pretty much always 3 or 6 months ahead of the European ones [where they waste time translating it into other languages when most gamers over here know and speak English]!

You'll get these in March-April most likely, and we'll get it this time next year. *sighs*

Actually, Nintendo of USA and UK have apparently Partnered now
let's see, working Hours a day translating every aspect of the game... that should take about 4-5 Months, shipping it to over here should take about 1 Month (copying copys and Carting them) so... by my Really wierd Maths...

USA: Febuary-March
UK: April

The trainer battle reminds me of the dawn of a battle in the midst of winter's eve. It's beautiful too. Oh man, they've outdone themselves. Once one of us get the soundtrack, we should do a comparison between the old and new.

drake13

Ryukishi

too bad for you :(

but let's wait...PATIENCE PAYS...

ON TOPIC: damn, these new sprites gives me the hibby-gibbies!! not so amused with arbok's sprite -_-

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
I always hated that when I stopped playing the games I would still hear the music, which is why I don't play with the sound on many hand held games anymore. And it wasn't just the music it was those damn beeping sounds that play when you're low on health that would mix into the music I would hear when I was trying to go to sleep...

Though it makes sense. Being tired and low on health are kind of like the same thing, so hearing battle music with low health beeping should only be natural, right?

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh

I might import an american copy if it comes out later than next May/June time :/

All my others have ended up being american somehow xD Only Euro game I have is Platinum :p The other reason they wait is they can fix glitches that are in the Japanese version, so it's less likely to occur in US... and basically impossible on Euro versions :/

Just have a look at GSC:

Pryce: Lv31 Piloswine
Rocket Apollo: Lv35 Houndoom
Legendary: Lv40 Lugia/Ho-oh
Clair: Lv40 Kingdra

This time around, we have:

Pryce: Lv34 Piloswine
Rocket Apollo: Lv38 Houndoom
Legendary: Lv45 Lugia/Ho-oh

They got raised by 3-5 levels. Why would Clair be the same if the two NPCs and the legendary before her got stronger?

And only 2 gym leaders were kept the same, Morty and Jasmine. Everybody else got a level up/downgrade.

Starrbuck06

Actually if you order from gameseek.co.uk, they do the american version, if you want that one. So you don't have to wait the extra few months for it in our country. I think it retails for about £30 from them.

Actually, Nintendo of USA and UK have apparently Partnered now
let's see, working Hours a day translating every aspect of the game... that should take about 4-5 Months, shipping it to over here should take about 1 Month (copying copys and Carting them) so... by my Really wierd Maths...

USA: Febuary-March
UK: April
No.

February is not a part of spring. Late March for America, and then late May for Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.