• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
My thought is that Clair gives Dragon Pulse upon defeat.

squrtle

Dance with the Enemy
One Issue... the way your Following Pokemon constantly walks on the Spot behind you
A Word of Advice... don't make any Pokemon that Stand up follow you ok?

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Pokebeach's posted links to youtube videos that are basically the game's music.

The Team Rocket encounter music.... Never has there ever been such epicness!

Also, I'm OK with the change they did with Clair's team. In fact, Clair's team is the same as I predicted it would be, except she didn't dump another Dragonair for a Seadra. And the low levels don't bother me. Remember, these games are unique in the respect that the Elite 4 are only the midpoint of the game.

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
I got up to getting the Pokegear and then it crapped out on me. But it was slow as hell so it took like 15 minutes just to get it.. But the skins do look awesome. The black skin has sharp lettering on the time. very nice. And chikorita still looks like an ugly blob following you.

Battra

41 Kingdra that's going to require some training to match it.

LightingKimba

Listenin' t'Dragons!
41 Kingdra that's going to require some training to match it.

After all the sub-plots between Pryce and Clair, your team should be at least 'round that Level 40 thing tbh.

I'm probably going to trade my Platinum pokémon early on in the game, just to at least not have to do it later when I actually beat the game.

To anyone playing it on M3, is it crashing/freezing a lot for you too? It has frozen 3 times already for me. If playing on M3 remeber to save lots incase it crashes.

razor fire

Oh FML my DS just died right when I was leaving the Pokémon-jiisan's house. :<
That's why you're supposed to recharge the DS when it shows a red light.

Status
Not open for further replies.