• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*****CONFIRMED***** Info Discussion Topic [COMPLAIN AND GET FREE INFRACTIONS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New sprites are awesome. Scizor's sprite is forever changing though.

I like Charizard's pose.

HookShot

Shiny get!
The New sprites are awesome. Scizor's sprite is forever changing though.

I like Charizard's pose.

Agreed. This my favorite sprite for Charizard. Scizor just likes to keep everyone on their toes.

Quagsire's says "Give me a hug!"

FireChick

1. Probably Route 2 again
2. Yes, Route 34.

Wow! Pikachu can be found THERE?!? yaaaaaaay! And yay the daycare's still around! Thanks very much! ^v^

Haven't posted for a while, but:

I am practically SLOBBERING for these games now. ;_; Pathetic, I know. Hearing that they are actually more difficult, despite few level changes, also makes me happy! I want a REAL challenge, not some straightforward, linear game where you just fight all the trainers in your path and you are automatically strong enough for the gym leaders, etc.
A little wild pokemon training never hurt anyway!

I'm also half considering importing this, despite the fact that I wouldn't be able to read a darn thing. But on the other hand, when I get it, I really do want to be able to enjoy the WHOLE game, plot included, not just the poke-batteling.

So, for now, I shall have to wait till next year. T_T Guess I could always play Crystal (Silver is dead. D: ) again. But I can't get mareep in crystal! *sigh*

Also, from what I've gathered, Kanto gyms have had considerable level buffs. YAY!

m190049

Local psychopath
Holy gawd this thread jumped 100 pages since my leave.

212.png

OH MY GOD THAT IS EPIC.
Thank freaking god they didn't feck him up.

Most of Hg/Ss's sprites seem a lot better for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.